Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Pics not showing up in Album  (Read 5437 times)

jcho

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Pics not showing up in Album
« on: January 26, 2006, 06:16:35 am »

Hi im haveing problems with my gallery, my friend moved the site to a new host fan-sites.org and now the thumbnails which show the images arent showing up, when i upload new images they show but the images before arent showing in the thumbnails but when i click on the thumbnail the image shows but i cant see the thimbnails.Like this http://www.unique-bond.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=53. whne i click the img it shows but i cant se what picture i click on, can someone help? Oh and the version is  Coppermine version: 1.3.3

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 10:17:22 am »

well, the thumbnails are not there - make sure you uploaded them. Maybe you haven't done as suggested and downloaded the albums folder from your old site before uploading it to your new site...

jcho

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 11:51:33 pm »

but its the same site, its just we moved from a different host.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 05:48:05 am »

it's the same domain, that's all. The files on your webspace may differ though - the new webhost's server doesn't know about the files that resided on your old server. Coppermine doesn't create the thumbails on the fly each time they are needed, but only during upload. Use the rebuilt thumbnails option in admin tools if my first advice doesn't mean anything to you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.