Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: no image upload?  (Read 3597 times)

josey

• Coppermine newbie
no image upload?
« on: January 25, 2006, 07:35:13 pm »

i installed 1.4.2 in joomla with a component from joombla.com (COM_COPPERMINEVIS_PREMIUM_1_30.zip)

i have it up at a test site and everything works.

i they installed 1.4.3 on my local server with the same component, looks fine installed, okay ... but when i create and album and goto the upload file screen nothing uploads? i attach the files hit continue and it takes me back to the sites home page on my local server?

should this work, uploading pics, on my local server? does it have to be live? or you think it's a component issue?

i also have SEF installed running on the same databases. it maybe a licensing issue witht the component, i did see an alert when i brought it up in internet explorer? but i thought it would be fine run locally?

thanks

casNuy

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
  • My other hobby
    • Nuy Community
Re: no image upload?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 09:35:02 pm »

Sorry, this forum is for Postnuke component. Although i did some work on mambo in the past, i really cannot help you. No clue on SEF either.

Cas

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: no image upload?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 09:32:14 am »

1) cpg1.4.2 is outdated, upgrade to cpg1.4.3
2) copperminevis is a third-party hack - we have no idea about it. You should ask questions regarding it where you got it from. There have been reports that copperminevis doesn't work flawlessly, and it doesn't work at all with cpg1.4.3, so we don't recommend using it
3) The SEF url plugin is experimental and has known issues. Turn it off to see if it's causing the issues you're having
4) Moving your thread to the board you should have posted in in the first place (instead of pnCPG support)
5) Do as suggested in http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upload_trouble when you have upload issues
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.