Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vertical filmstrip in CPG 1.4.x  (Read 21501 times)

n3n

• Coppermine frequent poster
Re: Vertical filmstrip in CPG 1.4.x
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2006, 11:02:58 pm »

Tnx alot for the mod :)

Is there any way to have multiple collums of thumbnails ? so that its like 3x3 (cube) ?

Cheers again !

HarryS

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2006, 11:04:39 pm »

I never saw a coppermine-theme with a film-cube instead of a filmstrip. I think this is beyond my capabilities. Sorry.
Maybe you actually want thumbnail-page and display-image in one window, besides each other.
Maybe it's good to have a look at many themes. Interesting things have been done with the filmstrip. Maybe that will help you to find new possibilities for a modification.
Bye,
Harry

n3n

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2006, 02:09:13 am »

Hi Harry, tnx for the reply.

The displayimage and thumbs on the same page would be nice, but i dont think thats possible, as it uses multiple files.

I think the cube thing is very possible, because its just adding an extra collum, which shouldnt be that hard, im just not too good with php.

HarryS

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2006, 02:23:43 pm »

You said: "I think the cube thing is very possible, because its just adding an extra collum, which shouldnt be that hard...."

Maybe you are right about how to realize a multi-row-filmstrip, or in this (vertical) case a multi-column-filmstrip.
However, I did try and I don't see how to make it work.
I still think it is beyond my capabilities. Sorry.

Harry

zac

• Contributor
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2006, 08:29:01 pm »

Hi.. I have this implemented on my site but my understanding of it is vague.  Can someone explain to me how I am able to manipulate this?  I want to move it to another part of my site.  I do not see how I can control placement of the filmstrip via the template.html as it is lumped into the gallery block.   Here is a screenshot of my site running a heavily modified connections theme:

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.folkphotography.com%2Fscreenshots%2Fcpg_ss1.jpg&hash=054fe9c3ead6af45b738089c3312f9b7dc3d21ee)

I guess to do this I need to move the filmstip out of the gallery block and into the SYS_MENU which is over my head. 

ANy thoughts on this?

THanks!

Zc
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.