Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Won't let me log in  (Read 5449 times)

OMGWTF

• Coppermine newbie
Won't let me log in
« on: January 24, 2006, 05:42:54 pm »

Same cookie names and everything, install goes well. But when I bridge I cannot log in at all. I click login, enter details through the board get sent back to the gallery stil not logged in. Also, while bridged, I can't log into the board itself, exactly the same, enter details goes through ok but I stay logged out! It's getting very annoying now

Coppermine Install: localhost/gallery/
PHPBB Install: localhost/
Coppermine Version: 1.43
Forum version: 2.0.19

Bridge Manager Settings:
Forum URL:      http://localhost
Relative path to your BBS's config file:      ..../
Use post-based groups?:    0
Cookie prefix:    localhost

Nibbler

Re: Won't let me log in
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 05:54:26 pm »

Your cookie setup makes no sense. Your forum and your gallery must have different cookie names/prefixes. If you cannot login to your forum then integration has no chance. Get that sorted out first. Make sure your cookie names, cookie domains and paths are valid.

OMGWTF

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 06:03:51 pm »

PHPBB cookie domain should be localhost right? But the Name should be anything aslong as its the same as Coppermines?

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 06:07:39 pm »

The cookie name must be different to Coppermine's.

OMGWTF

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 06:19:54 pm »

Still dosen't work. I've changed the cookie prefix, and the main coppermine cookie to unique ones. Then the cookie prefix to the board cookie. All the combinations I can think of and I still get the same problem

Nibbler

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2006, 06:23:44 pm »

Make sure you update the cookie prefix in the bridge manager when you change the cookie prefix in phpbb and always clear your cookies whenever you make a change.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.