Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Batch Load" video shows wrong thumbnail image in galleryblock  (Read 5393 times)

TexAcoon

• Coppermine novice
"Batch Load" video shows wrong thumbnail image in galleryblock
« on: January 24, 2006, 03:34:48 am »

Batch Load images from: ../gallery/albums/b52/B52_Takeoff.wmv  and   ../gallery/albums/b52/thumb_b52_Takeoff.jpg to my gallery.
Images show up fine in cpg1.4 .

My galleryblock shows a "lost image" at  (using properties) ".. /gallery/albums/b52/thumb_B52_Takeoff.wmv"

Opened FTP and went to the folder (b52) and the thumb_B52_Takeoff.wmv is not listed in ".. /gallery/albums/b52/"  location.  Apparently it does not see the jpg image for display.

Is there a way I can correct this?

Thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: "Batch Load" video shows wrong thumbnail image in galleryblock
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 07:10:19 am »

Post real URLs instead of partial ones. Do as suggested in http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upload_trouble
What's a gallery block btw? As far as I remember, you're running an unsupported port of coppermine, so I guess your question might just not apply anyway.

TexAcoon

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 12:33:54 pm »

Post real URLs instead of partial ones. Do as suggested in http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upload_trouble
What's a gallery block btw? As far as I remember, you're running an unsupported port of coppermine, so I guess your question might just not apply anyway.

1) Didn't see any need of using a "rea"l URL ..  it is nothing more than the way cpg identified a thumbnail..
2) I'm a bit puzzled  ??? of your great knowledge of not knowing what a galleryblock is ..  ( I wont go there)
3) NOPE! I not running an unsupported port for coppermine  (you keep having this thing with e107)  :-\

I just needed an straight answer ... 

However, I found a solution to the question that is NOT identified in your documentation ...

Thanks

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 12:37:43 pm »

Coppermine does not have a galleryblock. If you are using one then you are not using Coppermine. Please feel free to post what the solution was for the benefit of others with the same issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.