Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Unable to allow Unlogged/Anonymous Access after upgrading w/ Fantastico  (Read 5542 times)

judyksp

• Coppermine newbie

Hi

I am facing the same problem.  I do not have internet in my house so it is very difficult to spend time on trying to find out how to correct this problem.  Can you help?  my link is www.vikingbar.net/coppermine.   

Another problem that I have is that I cannot upload any pictures also ever since I have upgraded.  It tells me that there is something wrong with the database script.   

Please help.

Thank you.

Judy
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 08:36:25 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

I ran the update script for you. If you have a problem uploading then use the upload support board, read the threads there before you post.

prestonf

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Unable to allow Unlogged/Anonymous Access after upgrading w/ Fantastico
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 03:13:39 am »

I'm having the same problem (couldn't change the settings to allow anonymous access and now can't login at all), and would appreciate the same help from Nibbler or anyone else.

In the future I will not use fantastico to update but I didn't know that was the problem until too late.

Help, please:

http://prestonf.com/PhotoAlbum/

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Unable to allow Unlogged/Anonymous Access after upgrading w/ Fantastico
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 08:36:10 am »

upgrade to cpg1.4.3 using the package we provide. Heed the upgrade section of the docs to perform the upgrade. I went to http://prestonf.com/PhotoAlbum/update.php for you... ::)
Locking thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.