Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Template error  (Read 3469 times)

inf-x

• Coppermine newbie
Template error
« on: January 23, 2006, 09:57:34 am »

Hey guys,

I need help with this new installating i just did. Everything is working fine but wnet i click an image to see it... I get this error

Template error
Failed to find block 'report_file_button'(#(<!-- BEGIN report_file_button -->)(.*?)(<!-- END report_file_button -->)#s) in :

<tr>
                <td align="left" style="padding-top:20px;">&laquo; <a href="{PREV_TGT}" title="{PREV_TITLE}">Previous Photo</a></td>
                <td align="right" style="padding-top:20px;"><a href="{NEXT_TGT}" title="{NEXT_TITLE}">Next Photo</a> &raquo;</td>
        </tr>
        <tr.>
                <td colspan="2">
                        <BR>
                        <p class="postmetadata graybox">
                                <small>
                                        You are currently viewing {PIC_POS}.  You can review additional <a href="javascript:;" onClick="blocking('picinfo','yes', 'block'); return false;" title="{PIC_INFO_TITLE}">details</a> about this photo, enjoy a <a href="{SLIDESHOW_TGT}" title="{SLIDESHOW_TITLE}">slideshow </a>of all photos in <a href="{THUMB_TGT}" title="{THUMB_TITLE}">this album</a>, send an <a href="{ECARD_TGT}" title="{ECARD_TITLE}">eCard</a> to someone based on this photo, or you can <a href="#respond">leave comments</a> about this photo.
                                </small>
                        </p>
                </td>
        </tr>

if you want to see my gallery click here and you will see what i'm talkin about.

http://casitademaria.org/gallery/index.php

Thank you,

Joseph

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.