Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Category Names Only - Number of columns for the album list, zero (0) possible ?  (Read 3312 times)

Ekac

• Coppermine newbie

Is there any chance that I could set it at zero (0)

because I kind of dont like to see any albums (I mean thumbnail pics) under categories, just their titles, that all

can I do it somehow ?

thanks, Ekac

edit: Paver modified the thread name to reflect the true question, for future reference.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 02:46:28 am by Paver »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Number of columns for the album list, zero (0) possible ?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 06:51:31 am »

No, to display album names only, but no thumbnails, you'll have to modify your custom theme. Setting the number of columns to 0 won't help.

Ekac

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 02:03:13 am »

No, to display album names only, but no thumbnails, you'll have to modify your custom theme. Setting the number of columns to 0 won't help.

So how do I custom my "IGames" theme with this option ?

Cause last night I sreached a bit this forum and found few links of CPG users and they had only albums names on their cpg's

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 02:19:52 am »

Make sure you are not looking at sites where the category names are what you see.  You can easily show only the category names on your main page by setting "Show first level album thumbnails in categories" to NO (and remove 'alblist' from "content of the main page" if you have uncategorized albums).

Otherwise, if you truly did see sites with only the album names listed, you could contact them about sharing their themes.  Or customize your own theme to do this.  All the customizations possible are listed in the sample/theme.php.  If you do get this working, please share it so the next person looking for this can find your theme implementation.

If you want to request this as a feature for a future version, you need to use the appropriate board.  Right now, it's only possible as a theme customization - "a project left for the user".

Ekac

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 02:41:20 am »

Thanks a lot mate,

first option did it for me  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.