Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how i can do this ?  (Read 4951 times)

remik09

• Coppermine newbie
how i can do this ?
« on: January 20, 2006, 06:23:20 pm »

hello

i see this site: http://www.tapetki.com/

and i want know how i can do similar site with this script, because i only can  do gallery but i want do something like this site, this is script with mod or what ?

plz help me :)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: how i can do this ?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 06:30:10 pm »

What's so special about the site you're refering to (except from the fact that it is using pop-up ads, blinking animations that hurt my eyes and being in a language I don't speak)?
They appear to be using coppermine and seem to have applied a custom theme that matches the overall site's layout (as suggested in the docs), so what's special about it? If you want the code, ask the site owners for it, but I doubt that they will give it to you; they appear to have spent some time on setting it up and customizing it, they won't give it away for free.
If you want to accomplish the same thing, start reading the docs and browsing/searching the board.

remik09

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 07:20:54 pm »

i only want know 1 think - this is do with mod from this forum or not ? (so can i do this with mod) :)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2006, 06:58:27 am »

No, they haven't posted their theme here - this is what you're refering to as a "mod". There's no pre-made code you could copy'n paste. Do as I suggested and read the docs for a start, they should tell you what you need to do to create your own theme.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.