Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1.3x Probs  (Read 4128 times)

bobh

• Coppermine newbie
1.3x Probs
« on: January 17, 2006, 07:22:04 pm »

Greetings to all

A few probs.....
(I am in admin mode)

1.  In the configuration, i have allowed new users to register.  As soon as the new users clicks the button to add themselves, a "Critical Error" claims "There was an error while processing a database query" and no account shows up.   Also tried adding a new user as the admin but get the same error message and no account.

2.  In the configuration, i have "enabled ecard logging" but when I click "Display Ecards", i get "There are currently no ecard records to display. Check that you have enabled ecard logging in coppermine config!"

3.  After creating an album, I batch loaded several pics that were accepted by the site and displayed with no problem.....but....  at the bottom of the page under the displayed pics, I get these error messages:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lanostra/public_html/galleria/index.php:751) in /home/lanostra/public_html/galleria/themes/classic/theme.php on line 810

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lanostra/public_html/galleria/index.php:751) in /home/lanostra/public_html/galleria/themes/classic/theme.php on line 811

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lanostra/public_html/galleria/index.php:751) in /home/lanostra/public_html/galleria/include/functions.inc.php on line 51

....and shows another whole page loaded below the error messages with another error that states "There was an error while processing a database query"

I'm about ready to uninstall and forget the whole thing.....  any help or suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance !

bobh

« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 12:43:10 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: 1.3x Probs
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 12:42:53 am »

We have a "one question per thread" policy you agreed to respect when signing up. Locking this thread and marking accordingly. Do some searching and read the docs and the sticky threads, this should cover most of your questions. If it doesn't, post your questions individually on the proper sub-boards, posting all relevant information (again: mind the sticky threads).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.