Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine 1.4.3 and nuke  (Read 17821 times)

AWJunkies

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Re: Coppermine 1.4.3 and nuke
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2006, 04:04:45 am »

Sorry guys internet went down for past two days for adelphia to upgrade to a higher speed system. I will be working on it tomorrow and post up. The coppermine.ini.php file is in the bridge folder and to my knowledge and from what nibbler posted it is used UNTIL you have bridge 1 enabled in config. To what I have seen and tested when the functions are called upon it uses the coppermine.ini.php file and overided by the bridge file you create or use that comes with coppermine 1.4.3 stand alone. So basically it works like the theme system. If you change functions in the theme.php file it will overide the functions in the theme.ini.php. Functions not changed or not present in theme.php it will use theme.ini.php. So same goes with bridge. It uses the coppermine.ini.php file until functions are overiden by a bridge file. If the functions are not present it refers back to coppermine.ini.php.

PLEASE IF I AM WRONG TELL ME. but from what i tested it seems this way and I have made the bridge fully functional. I will post up the bridge file I used for my setup along with a seperate one for nuke.

Here is verification that core uses this coppermine.ini.php file. Delete it from site and see what happens.
Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'bridge/coppermine.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/photos/public_html/cpg143/include/init.inc.php on line 236

so now lets look at init.inc.php file on line 224-236:
Code: [Select]
// Set UDB_INTEGRATION if enabled in admin
if ($CONFIG['bridge_enable'] == 1 && !defined('BRIDGEMGR_PHP')) {
    $BRIDGE = cpg_get_bridge_db_values();
} else {
  $BRIDGE['short_name'] = 'coppermine';
  $BRIDGE['use_standard_groups'] = 1;
  $BRIDGE['recovery_logon_failures'] = 0;
  $BRIDGE['use_post_based_groups'] = false;
}

define('UDB_INTEGRATION', $BRIDGE['short_name']);

require_once 'bridge/' . UDB_INTEGRATION . '.inc.php';

So from veiwing this it shows by defualt it uses the coppermine.ini.php file.

Thank you and let me know if something is wrong here.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 06:59:11 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2006, 07:01:07 am »

There is no file named coppermine.ini.php, but there is a file named coppermine.inc.php

AWJunkies

• Contributor
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2006, 08:21:04 am »

AHAH going to call me out on one letter off. :) .

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2006, 08:24:33 am »

Well, it's because you've been corrected several times. It might not be a big deal to you, but for someone who is unfamiliar with Coppermine, it could be an exercise in futility as they search for a file that doesn't exist.

AWJunkies

• Contributor
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2006, 11:49:46 am »

Ok guys that is besides the point. All I was stating is that I got the normal coppermine function info from there. Never said file had to be modified for the bridge to work. Also I have not posted the instructions yet or the file so nobody at this moment should be looking for the wrong file name I stated. I am sorry for stating the wrong letter in the first place and hope we can get this thread back on topic. I am working on it as we speak testing every little bug that may arrise or may not. I will be going live tomorrow and will have around 2800 users messing around trouble shooting. If all goes well I will implement on another site of mine with 80,000 members. If still no errors or issues I will post up how I did my setup bridge and also the nuke being on same domain share cookies etc. Thanks for your time and patients in this matter.

silencer1981

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2006, 05:42:48 pm »

Thanks for the efforts, is it possible you could send me what you have completed so I can test it myself?. If not I guess I'll wait like everyone else. Thanks

Brian
bjacobs@cogeco.ca

shadowmihaiu

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2006, 03:43:08 am »

I'm sure this was mentioned at some time, but I can't seem to find it :-\ what version(s) of php-nuke should this work with?

I'm a total newbie to all this - but Coppermine seems to have what I need and I also need to run php-nuke.  I'm up in a week and have to select my gallery s/w - Looking forward to being able to bridge to php-nuke. 7.0 to 7.8

And thanks so much for your work...  some of us could never look good without people like you Junkies...

- Shadow Mihaiu

AWJunkies

• Contributor
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2006, 11:35:13 am »

Thanks but sorry I don't have the file for you guys yet. I have been working on the JUpload MOD and the batch edit. I released the port from 1.3.x to 1.4.3 just a few days ago. I should have JUpload done real soon. My bridge file I have works only with my setup. I have to modify it to work with same domain setups like your guys'. Sorry for the delay and hope to have it to you guys soon.

wombiroller

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2006, 12:01:24 pm »

Hmmmm, waiting waiting  ;)

No luck? Luck? News?

Thanks for your help  ;D

zerokool

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2006, 02:15:42 pm »

Hi i am a follower of nuke and i really like the idea of this coppermine 1.4.x to be developed for nuke i wish i had enough knowledge in nuke like to help edit all this but i dont all i can provide is that if you need a tester for this module as soon as u have it ready i can test it on my nuke 7.6 3.1 patched ok or different nukes in my hosting just let me know any help you need please.

Email & MSN: papichulouk@hotmail.co.uk

Oh and if you need translation to spanish i am colombian and living in Uk so i can help with that too.

Thank you i hope i hear sometin from this topic soon

AWJunkies

• Contributor
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2006, 06:47:40 am »

Guys I am not sure what to tell you. I am in the process of moving to AZ for 2 weeks then to TX. My company just merged with another and it has been real hectic. We are opening up another shop in TX and my time has been packed getting only a few hours of sleep a night. I am working on programing 22 domains along with being president of a huge network. So time to program for fun has been limited. I am about to hire a full time programing team and as soon as they can finish my edit file to fit your cookie setup they will post it. So I am sorry it has taken so long. This is not my full time gig, I only do it for fun on my spare time. I will try to be in touch as much as possible.

wombiroller

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2006, 10:39:31 am »

I think I speak for everyone when I say no need to apologies. Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge and thanks for the update!! Will keep an eye on the post!  ;D

eolica

• Translator
    • http://www.ilvaldinoto.net
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2006, 11:32:58 pm »

Any news?
Sesto Avolio
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.