Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Login issues  (Read 4502 times)

S-Unit

• Coppermine newbie
Login issues
« on: January 16, 2006, 08:43:26 pm »

Hello Coppermine-gallery supporter,

I can not login to my Coppermine-gallery. A warning message appears: "Your Browser does not accept the cookies of this script."

This problems has occured after Coppermine-gallery has been running about one day. This is the second time that I have installed Coppermine-gallery.
Before I have had the same problem. Paradoxically the login problem has occured everytime after 1-2 days. Using Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer does not make a difference. Both browser accept cookies. Other people do have the same problem logging in with my data.

I have not changed the cookie names. I have made modifications in the theme folder to adjust the page to my design. I have included the gallery script into my page using <?php require('head.php'); ?> and <?php require('head.php'); ?>.

URL: http://ffm.junetz.de/liebig/ps_ssvs/cpg143/index.php?seite=galerie

Data for entering website
Account: shieh
Password: 2k6

Data for entering gallery
Account: shieh
Password: hokay

If you could help me to solve this problem I would be very glad. Thank you very much.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Login issues
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 08:19:45 am »

adding your cutom header disables coppermine's (or rather PHP's) ability to set cookies, they have to be set before header data is sent. As a result, there are no cookies that could be used to log in. Undo your changes, coppermine just doesn't work that way. If you need to add a custom header that includes your site navigation, use the custom header settings in coppermine's config. However, you can't add everything there - only HTML markup that is suppossed to show up within the <body> section of a page is valid. I suggest you create your own coppermine theme that matches the overall look of your page as suggested in the coppermine docs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.