Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ablum List link not working properly  (Read 2631 times)

LindaAtl

• Coppermine newbie
    • Allen Artwork -  Creativity building inspiring solutions.
Ablum List link not working properly
« on: January 16, 2006, 03:11:42 pm »

Sometimes the link works and sometimes not.  Here's what I've found through testing...

It works when:
You're in 'My Profile'

It doesn't work when:
You're in any level of a photo album.  You just stay where you are rather than going back to the first level list.

I used the script inside sample/theme.php to edit the script for the sub_menu.
  // HTML template for template sub_menu buttons

// {HREF_LNK}{HREF_TITLE}{HREF_TGT}{BLOCK_ID}{SPACER}

addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{CUSTOM_LNK_LNK}','{CUSTOM_LNK_TITLE}','{CUSTOM_LNK_TGT}','custom_link',$template_sub_menu_spacer);

addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{ALB_LIST_LNK}','{ALB_LIST_TITLE}','{ALB_LIST_TGT}','album_list',$template_sub_menu_spacer);

//    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{LASTUP_LNK}','{LASTUP_TITLE}','{LASTUP_TGT}','lastup',$template_sub_menu_spacer);

//    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{LASTCOM_LNK}','{LASTCOM_TITLE}','{LASTCOM_TGT}','lastcom',$template_sub_menu_spacer);

//    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{TOPN_LNK}','{TOPN_TITLE}','{TOPN_TGT}','topn',$template_sub_menu_spacer);

//    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{TOPRATED_LNK}','{TOPRATED_TITLE}','{TOPRATED_TGT}','toprated',$template_sub_menu_spacer);

//    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{FAV_LNK}','{FAV_TITLE}','{FAV_TGT}','favpics',$template_sub_menu_spacer);

//    addbutton($sub_menu_buttons,'{SEARCH_LNK}','{SEARCH_TITLE}','{SEARCH_TGT}','search','');

Site is www.allenartwork.com/proofing
user ID: test
pw: test

You can then enter the testing section.

I've converted script read as proofing and proofing center rather than images and albums.

Thanks,
Linda

« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 08:13:42 am by GauGau »
Thanks,
Linda

Blueiris

• VIP
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • Horse poor!
    • Saddlebred World Gallery
Re: Ablum List link not working properly
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 05:56:06 pm »

I think this is basically a misunderstanding of what "Album List" does. "Album List" is not intended to take you back to the "home" or front page of the gallery. If you want your user to go back to the "home" page of the gallery, then use the "Home" link in sys_menu. You can rename that link to "Proofing Center List."

"Album List," now renamed to "Proofing Center List" in your gallery, is working as expected. For example, if I click on "February 2006 Issue," and then click on "Platinum Salon," clicking on "Proofing Center List" takes me up one level to the album list for "February 2006 Issue," which is what it is supposed to do.
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink - he's got to discover that it's wet for himself.

LindaAtl

• Coppermine newbie
    • Allen Artwork -  Creativity building inspiring solutions.
Re: Ablum List link not working properly
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 06:21:23 pm »

Okay.  I gottcha.  Thanks for the clarification!
Thanks,
Linda
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.