Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Admins and personal gallerys  (Read 3535 times)

Vanceone

• Coppermine newbie
Admins and personal gallerys
« on: January 16, 2006, 01:07:55 am »

Hi!  I've looked, but I can't find the answer to this one, and I've read the documentation.  Can an admin have a user gallery?  The buttons to create one seem not to exist.  I initially thought the personal gallery was broken, but after testing out on a test registered user, I found the buttons and created, uploaded pics, etc. to the personal gallery of that user.  But, even in user mode, the admin users do not have the ability to create a personal gallery--I just don't see the buttons.  How can I as an admin create my own personal gallery?  I've checked the permissions, and admins have that permission enabled.  It works for the registered users, but not admins, which seems odd to me. 

darvenger

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Admins and personal gallerys
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 08:30:56 am »

Not sure how easy the fix is, but there is a work-around.

I use administror to manage the gallery and then added a new name to my forum 'administrator's_gallery". Bit of an inconvenience, but it works.
b

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 10:45:10 am »

The admin is not suppossed to have a personal gallery - after all, the public albums are more than enough for the admin.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 01:01:17 pm »

hmmm, usually I just click in the admin menu 'albums', from the dropdown (Select category) I chose * My Gallery * and then I just create an album... voilà
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.