Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Print Request Capability  (Read 3949 times)

andrewshu329

• Coppermine novice
    • sasphotos.net
Print Request Capability
« on: January 15, 2006, 08:28:43 am »

Hi Everyone,
Not sure where to post this kind of request. So ill post it here.

I was hoping that someone can either make a plugin/mod/hack to allow something similar to the Shutterfly hack(http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=17027.0), except the "Order Print" button would notify the admin or a predefined user group, that the user wants a print. Also, this plugin/mod/hack would allow the user to select the size, preferably by drop-down box next to the "Order Print" button.

Thanks for considering this.
Andrew
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 08:03:44 am by GauGau »
CPG 1.4.2
Apache 2.0.54
PHP 5.0.5
MySql 4.1

jjhat1

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
Re: Print Request Capability
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 07:37:02 am »

I have concidered this before for a Coppermine that I would run where the admin would have a list of users that would place orders.  This can be accomplished with a simple plugin but there are too many questions for me to write the code at the moment (along with the age of this message) such as how do you identify the order?  Email address? Username?

If you still need this plugin give me some more details and I will see what I can do.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Print Request Capability
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 08:03:25 am »

The "Feature requests" board is meant for suggestions of features for future versions of Coppermine. Proprietary code for the benefit of a commercial app like Shutterfly will not make it into the core, so I'm marking this as "Turned down". However, searching the board for the word "shutterfly" should give you an idea that something you're up to has been asked and answered before - please do search before posting in the future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.