Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Paypal shop hack, easy install, online admin  (Read 194864 times)

RNLVideo

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Paypal shop hack, easy install, online admin
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2006, 06:04:45 am »

Casper - works as advertised!  Thanks again!

So I can learn, it looks getting the right number of available lines in the option boxes is a matter of editing in or out the right number of these lines 1st Option, 2nd option, etc, correct?

$Option1    = " {$CONFIG['1size1']} @{$CONFIG['1size1_price']} ";
   $Desc1      = " {$CONFIG['1size1']} @ {$CONFIG[currency_symbol]}{$CONFIG['1size1_price']} " ;

Rick

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2006, 06:54:52 pm »

Hi Rick,

glad it works.  Yes, you have answer to getting each option to display the correct number of lines.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

livinonthedge

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2006, 11:09:00 pm »

Sonja,

it sounds to me like you have not updated the database. 

Casper, I am having the same problem.  What do you mean by üpdate the database?  Sorry, I'm pretty new at this.

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2006, 03:33:40 am »

Casper, I am having the same problem.  What do you mean by üpdate the database?  Sorry, I'm pretty new at this.

Hey Livin,

I found a post by Madeinhawaii that led me to check the database tables for some missing values. My problem was after installing the mod and running the update.php, I couldn't get my Configuration to save the values I put in for the PayPal email and options. The link to the post is http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=19491.msg108523#msg108523 so give this a try. I used phpMyadmin to check to see what was missing and besides

('paypal_email', 'your_paypal_email');
('currency_symbol', '$');
('currency', 'US');

I was also missing the values for the sizes and prices. Once I added these to the database (see below for examples) everything worked as it should.

('size1', '4x6');
('size2', '5x7');
('size1_price', '5.00');
('size2_price', '6.00');

Hope this helps.

Billy

Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

livinonthedge

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2006, 08:56:46 pm »

That's it.  Thank you.

ayehli

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2006, 11:09:36 am »

Casper!  This add-on is fantastic!

Is there any way to batch edit files to have the same pricing structure?  It takes quite a bit of time to adjust each one manually.  This was asked once before, but I didn't see a response.  My apologies if I missed it!

ayehli

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2006, 04:23:28 pm »

If you use the edit files button, you can do all the pics in an album at once with just one 'apply changes', but other than that, no there isn't, sorry.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

chillyp

• Coppermine newbie
    • DetroitGreeks.com
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2006, 02:15:17 pm »

I installed the mod and found a funny problem:

This is what I do:
I go to the button SHOP ADMIN (URL: 3w.mywebsite/shop.php) and type in my paypal email account, currency information, some options & prices. Then say SAVE NEW CONFIGURATION. Coppermine answers Your shop configuration was updated.
All sounds fine.

Now the problem:
I go to one of my photos and want to buy it. But there is NO PRICE saved. Neither is the information on my paypal account available.
When I go back to SHOP ADMIN, all fields are blank again.

What I am using:
Coppermine 1.4.3 basic version, no additions or changed made. Theme "classic"

I installed CPG 1.4.3 & PayPal Hack twice - same error occured.

What am I doing wrong?
I have a similar issue

I am running 1.4.4 and I just installed the mod brand new.   The only option under 'Place your order here' is 'Please email for details on this item'.

You had a reply to the original post with another shop.php file that I also tried as well, and it didn't work.

Any thoughts?  Thanks!!

/edit: my gallery is at www.detroitgreeks.com/forum/coppermine

cornelp

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2006, 02:56:39 pm »

I had that same problem the first time I went thru the setup, and the only thing I forgot to do is to set a price for the picture in question.
Once I set the price setup for the pictures, the Email For Details On This Item was gone and the price appeared.

After U install the mod, goto each picture properties, and under it it will show "Price Structure, use 1,2,3,4, or 5". Set your choices there. If that field is empty, when customers look at the picture, it will NOT show any price.

I just tried it myself and test it, and it is correct. I emptied the Price Structure field and looked at the picture. It states to Email to more information. Then I went and filled in the Price Structure with 1 (which is basic charge), and looked at the picture, then it showed the basic charge price.

Hope this helps U.

chillyp

• Coppermine newbie
    • DetroitGreeks.com
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2006, 03:38:56 pm »

I had that same problem the first time I went thru the setup, and the only thing I forgot to do is to set a price for the picture in question.
Once I set the price setup for the pictures, the Email For Details On This Item was gone and the price appeared.

After U install the mod, goto each picture properties, and under it it will show "Price Structure, use 1,2,3,4, or 5". Set your choices there. If that field is empty, when customers look at the picture, it will NOT show any price.

I just tried it myself and test it, and it is correct. I emptied the Price Structure field and looked at the picture. It states to Email to more information. Then I went and filled in the Price Structure with 1 (which is basic charge), and looked at the picture, then it showed the basic charge price.

Hope this helps U.
I'm completely lost LOL

I mean, if I understand you correctly, then I must not be adding options (in one of the 5 main categories), but not adding a price to the option?

I have done that, and then I just went back and set up all 5 category options with the same pricing, etc.  Still having the issue.

I'm probably not understanding you..

cornelp

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2006, 05:14:50 pm »

Once U set the price structure in the Shop Admin Tab, U must set a price for each picture. Under each picture, U have a price structure. U must set the price for each picture before u will see a price in the drop down list.

See the attached picture.

chillyp

• Coppermine newbie
    • DetroitGreeks.com
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2006, 05:33:11 pm »

Once U set the price structure in the Shop Admin Tab, U must set a price for each picture. Under each picture, U have a price structure. U must set the price for each picture before u will see a price in the drop down list.

See the attached picture.
Well I guess I have 2 issues with that:

1) I don't have that option under the picture

and

2) I have almost 16,000 pictures.  There's no change I'm going to do that with all of them

I had a simple Paypal mod (from the hawaii guy) in place before the upgrade, and it worked without me having to choose a price structure.

Thanks alot for your response by the way.

cornelp

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2006, 05:45:18 pm »

If that option is NOT available under your pictures, then either I dont know what the problem is, or i suspect the installation was not correct (on the MOD Part). Beyond that, sorry, I cant help.

I believe that Casper stated in the earlier post (7 posts above this one), that U can apply the price to all picture in each album by selecting All Files and set the price there. Maybe he can help U with that part.

Sorry, but thats all I know, lol.

THANKX

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2006, 07:42:15 pm »

OK,

first, this mod is for installs that want to have a variety of price settings available.  It is probably not as suitable for existing galleries with thousands of pics already displayed, as each photo or file has to have the price structure applicable added to the file information.

This is done using the 'Edit File Information' button under each pic, or using the 'Edit Files' button next to the album thumbnail, as explained in the docs/shop.html file in the download.

If most of your files use just one of the price structures, then using MadeinHawaii's mod will be easier, as only the photos using the non standard prices will need this editing.

I suggest you restore the original files, then re-apply the mod by Madeinhawaii.

chillyp

• Coppermine newbie
    • DetroitGreeks.com
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2006, 07:43:41 pm »

OK,

first, this mod is for installs that want to have a variety of price settings available.  It is probably not as suitable for existing galleries with thousands of pics already displayed, as each photo or file has to have the price structure applicable added to the file information.

This is done using the 'Edit File Information' button under each pic, or using the 'Edit Files' button next to the album thumbnail, as explained in the docs/shop.html file in the download.

If most of your files use just one of the price structures, then using MadeinHawaii's mod will be easier, as only the photos using the non standard prices will need this editing.

I suggest you restore the original files, then re-apply the mod by Madeinhawaii.
Thanks a ton, I appreciate it

fotoshopper

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2006, 12:04:07 am »

Nice mod, but I want to sell digital products not prints.

Is there a possibility that customers pay for a product (image) and after that they get a download link to get the digital file?

Or do you know a mod which realize this?

Thanks for answers

cornelp

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2006, 12:50:42 am »

This is exactly what I am lookin for. I asked Casper bout it, but that probably would be another build or another mod. If anoyne knows of one like this, I would be interested as well.

Cornelp

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2006, 09:37:41 am »

Please don't clutter this thread by requesting other mods. Into this thread, only questions directly related to the mod are meant to go.

fotoshopper

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2006, 09:49:46 am »

Please don't clutter this thread by requesting other mods. Into this thread, only questions directly related to the mod are meant to go.

What do you mean?
My question refers to this mod and the possibility of downloading a digital file after pay.
Or what you think?

I think this is the right mod for me, with a little extension.

For example open source shopsystems like oscommerce and virtuemart (in combination with joomla) can do thi.

fotoshopper

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2006, 03:22:24 pm »

You're asking for an addition to the current mod or a new mod - something that doesn't exist in the current mod.  Start a new thread with your request, referencing this thread appropriately.

This thread is only intended to be used to discuss the current mod as it currently exists - if you have trouble installing it or find a bug or issue with the current code.

This falls under the overall "one issue per thread" rule.  This thread announces the mod and discussion is only about the mod itself - no additions or new code for the mod.  The "one issue per thread" rule is very important to keep discussions easy to follow and easy to resolve.  It's very difficult to follow 10 discussions about this feature or that feature in one thread.

So if you start a new thread about what you are proposing, people will discuss that one topic there and once it's implemented, that thread is effectively resolved.  In the particular case of the download cart you are requesting, it's possible that another mod or plugin could be used and in that case your thread might be resolved in a way that's not related to this thread.

If you disagree with this policy, start a thread questioning it on the "General Discussion" board.  In any case, there's nothing to discuss here.  Start a new thread and let's move on.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.