Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sending you to Admin mode  (Read 3380 times)

muttley

• Coppermine newbie
Sending you to Admin mode
« on: January 13, 2006, 11:30:36 pm »

I've just upgraded from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3 using the instructions
http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#13

I deleted the install.php file, didn't upload the albums directory, didn't overwrite include/config.inc.php or anycontent.php and it seemed to go alright.  However I can log in as admin but can't access any admin functions, I can log in as me (this account has admin rights) but I get as far as the 'Sending you to Admin mode' page and it just hangs there as if it's trying to load the next page but can't.
I've searched for similar threads about this and found a couple, I tried removing the blank line from config.inc.php and deleting the cookie from my pc, but it's still the same ???

The link is http://www.shetlandtartanarmy.co.uk/pic/

I can't post a non admin account as I don't have any, it's only ever me that would upload photos as the rest of our lot are even more clueless than me.  The first installation was a fantastico install (yes I know I shouldn't have, but at the time I didn't)  I must confess to having very little knowledge (ok, none :-[) of php or Mysql, I've had a look at phpmyadmin and to be honest I'd need some serious hand holding to do anything with the database.

I could supply a user name and password by pm if needed and apologies if I've asked a question that's already been answered a hundred times, I did search honestly! :)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Sending you to Admin mode
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 06:55:28 am »

try deleting your cookie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.