Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Admin upload pics to user's galery  (Read 48188 times)

Abbas Ali

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • Spread the PHP Web
    • Ranium Systems
Re: Admin upload pics to user's galery
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2006, 10:57:04 am »

Are you talking about mod by jans or me?
Chief Geek at Ranium Systems

hyperionx

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2006, 02:11:52 pm »

hmm, who is janz?
Im talking about the mod on the first page in this thread.
There is astandard feature in coppermine where you can move pics from one album to another. And i was thinking that the code couldnt be much different if i wanted to change that so i could move files to users personal galleries?

Abbas Ali

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • Spread the PHP Web
    • Ranium Systems
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2006, 01:30:19 pm »

For moving file to user albums you will need to edit editpics.php and editoOnePic.php I think it is doable.
Chief Geek at Ranium Systems

CartOps

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2007, 03:42:48 pm »

I want to be able to do the exact opposite... I want users to be able to upload to admin albums. The idea is that I choose the album names (disable album creation for users) and have users only be able to upload to my albums. I tried changing upload.php to:
Code: [Select]
if (USER_ID) {
   $public_albums = cpg_db_query("SELECT aid, title FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_ALBUMS']} WHERE category < " . FIRST_USER_CAT . " ORDER BY title");
} else {
$public_albums = cpg_db_query("SELECT aid, title FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_ALBUMS']} WHERE category < " . FIRST_USER_CAT . " AND uploads='YES' AND (visibility = '0' OR visibility IN ".USER_GROUP_SET.") ORDER BY title");
}
if (mysql_num_rows($public_albums)) {
    $public_albums_list = cpg_db_fetch_rowset($public_albums);
} else {
    $public_albums_list = array();
}
But it didn't work... almost though... but then I get an error saying "Selected pod does not exist or you don't have permission to upload in this pod " any help would be greatly appreciated... I know this is an old thread.

CartOps

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2007, 03:47:21 am »

Forget it... I got it. ;D

Eddy Matthews

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2008, 07:03:47 pm »

Does this mod work with Coppermine 1.4.14?

I've tried making the changes listed, and I can view all the users in my database, but the users gallery is not created....

Can anyone help please?

Regards
Eddy

Eddy Matthews

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2008, 10:49:53 pm »

Anyone???

I'm transfering from phpBB and FAP, so I need to be able to recreate all the user galleries and move the photos across - ANY help would be appreciated!

Regards
Eddy

Eddy Matthews

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2008, 07:17:18 pm »

Is anyone alive here?  :-\

Eddy

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2008, 09:01:00 am »

Does this mod work with Coppermine 1.4.14?
It should.

I've tried making the changes listed, and I can view all the users in my database, but the users gallery is not created....
Well, maybe you made an implementation mistake, maybe the mod doesn't work for cpg1.4.14 (which I doubt). Anyway, as you have failed to post a link to your gallery and a non-admin test user account, there's little we could do to help you. If you want help, you'll have to supply the needed information to enable supporters to look into your issues.

I'm transfering from phpBB and FAP, so I need to be able to recreate all the user galleries and move the photos across - ANY help would be appreciated!
I have no idea what "FAP" is, so what should I have replied? There is no point in posting "what the * are you talking about", so I haven't. Seems like all other supporters had the same thoughts, that's why nobody replied.

Is anyone alive here?  :-\
Yes. As suggested above: supply details if you want help. Just posting that something doesn't work as expected without providing details will not help at all. You might want to zip your changed files and attach them to your posting.

Eddy Matthews

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2008, 09:20:35 am »

My apologies Joachim, I've obviously got off to a bad start, so I'm sorry....

Attached are the two files I've modified - The changes allow me to view a listing of usernames when I attempt to create a user gallery, but when I select on no gallery is created. The changes to upload.php don;t seem to have any effect at all, and it works exactly as it did in the standard coppermine, but that's probably because I'm unable to create a user gallery to upload to?

Regards
Eddy

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2008, 09:30:47 am »

Anyway, as you have failed to post a link to your gallery and a non-admin test user account, there's little we could do to help you. If you want help, you'll have to supply the needed information to enable supporters to look into your issues.
Where's the link and test user account?

Halfhidden

problem with mod
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2008, 10:11:51 pm »

Ok. I still have problems since installing the mod (http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,26386.0.html).
The mod works well and enables me to upload to private users galleries if they either cannot or will not.
The problem I have now is as follows:
If I upload to a users album, the picture appears in that album. If later on either the album owner or admin edit any text in the properties of the picture (for instance the title name or description) when you go to apply changes the image is moved to a main gallery album. On closer inspection it seems that the private album isn't listed in the albums available for that picture any more, only the main gallery albums are available.
Now that means the picture is stuck in one of the main gallery albums and the only option I have is to move it around the main gallery or delete the image and upload it again.
Regards,
Steff

Furvy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2008, 05:01:36 am »

this works great, thank you very much.

I was wondering though, would it be possible to edit so that i can move pictures to user's gallery with the "change file information"-function?
I guessing that it wouldnt be that much to change right? Any ideas? :)
For moving file to user albums you will need to edit editpics.php and editoOnePic.php I think it is doable.

I too, want to be able to move existing pictures in an existing album to a user's album, and change the picture owner to the user so that the user can modify their own files. Please help! It's tedious having to do this through phpmyadmin all the time :'(
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.