Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Batch Load" video shows wrong thumbnail image in galleryblock  (Read 5326 times)

TexAcoon

• Coppermine novice
"Batch Load" video shows wrong thumbnail image in galleryblock
« on: January 24, 2006, 03:34:48 am »

Batch Load images from: ../gallery/albums/b52/B52_Takeoff.wmv  and   ../gallery/albums/b52/thumb_b52_Takeoff.jpg to my gallery.
Images show up fine in cpg1.4 .

My galleryblock shows a "lost image" at  (using properties) ".. /gallery/albums/b52/thumb_B52_Takeoff.wmv"

Opened FTP and went to the folder (b52) and the thumb_B52_Takeoff.wmv is not listed in ".. /gallery/albums/b52/"  location.  Apparently it does not see the jpg image for display.

Is there a way I can correct this?

Thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: "Batch Load" video shows wrong thumbnail image in galleryblock
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 07:10:19 am »

Post real URLs instead of partial ones. Do as suggested in http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upload_trouble
What's a gallery block btw? As far as I remember, you're running an unsupported port of coppermine, so I guess your question might just not apply anyway.

TexAcoon

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 12:33:54 pm »

Post real URLs instead of partial ones. Do as suggested in http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upload_trouble
What's a gallery block btw? As far as I remember, you're running an unsupported port of coppermine, so I guess your question might just not apply anyway.

1) Didn't see any need of using a "rea"l URL ..  it is nothing more than the way cpg identified a thumbnail..
2) I'm a bit puzzled  ??? of your great knowledge of not knowing what a galleryblock is ..  ( I wont go there)
3) NOPE! I not running an unsupported port for coppermine  (you keep having this thing with e107)  :-\

I just needed an straight answer ... 

However, I found a solution to the question that is NOT identified in your documentation ...

Thanks

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 12:37:43 pm »

Coppermine does not have a galleryblock. If you are using one then you are not using Coppermine. Please feel free to post what the solution was for the benefit of others with the same issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.