Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a little question  (Read 4173 times)

Bloom

• Coppermine novice
a little question
« on: January 11, 2006, 10:40:27 pm »

hello my name is sofia and i am 14 years old. i wanted to ask if im allowed to ask for a bit of help on here, or which forum im meant to ask help on? ive never worked with a coppermine gallery before but id lovbe to!  ;D

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: a little question
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 11:07:30 pm »

on which sub-board you should post depends on the coppermine version you're using (or going to use). If you're using postNuke and you want to integrate coppermine with it, then use the pnCPG Support board in which you started your thread. If you don't have postNuke, you should go for the most recent stable version cpg1.4.3, and questions related to it should go into the corresponding sub-board of "cpg1.4 Standalone Board". If you have no idea where to start, read the documentation first (link at the top of this page). Before asking your question, make sure you have read the docs and the FAQ before. Also make sure that you have searched the board before posting. Before posting in a particular board, read the sticky threads in it as well. If you're in for a lot of reading (but I guarantee that it's worth while), you should take a look at http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=22469.0 and the site refered to in that thread.
And as your question is about board rules: in the future, you should choose a subject that summarizes your question instead of using something like "a little question", because that's what everybody has got: just a little question... ;)

Joachim

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.