Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: not showing larger images  (Read 3584 times)

danilynn

• Coppermine newbie
not showing larger images
« on: January 11, 2006, 03:54:34 am »

I've checked what the FAQ says to do and making sure the code within the header portion is correct, and it is. For a majority of my pictures, the thumbnail and the intermediate size picture load fine, but when clicked to get the largest size, a pop-up does come up, but the picture is not showing up in it. It gives the filename of the picture, which closes the popup when clicked. I can't figure out what's going wrong here. I've tested it in Firefox, IE, and Safari, all have the same result. At the moment, only one of my galleries is displaying the larger pictures properly. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

My gallery is at http://www.momentarything.com/mtgallery/

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
Re: not showing larger images
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 03:58:53 am »

Your permissions are not set correctly.  Check the "upload troubleshooting" sticky above for help on permissions.

danilynn

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 04:47:02 am »

They're all cmod'ed to 755, as the the sticky says. I did read it.

Your permissions are not set correctly.  Check the "upload troubleshooting" sticky above for help on permissions.

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 06:38:35 am »

Are you sure all the files in the subfolders are 755?  Here's a URL to one of your pictures (which is the one I checked before):
http://www.momentarything.com/mtgallery/albums/prophecygirl/cap001.jpg.

Notice that it is forbidden, which means your permissions are not set correctly.  All directories must be 755.  All files must be at least 644 (755 is ok but not necessary).  You can find the URL for your full-size image by using "View Source" on your popup page.  Look for the IMG SRC tag and the URL there (which is a relative URL).

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 10:41:47 am »

there might as well be a hotlink protection in place (using .htaccess) that is configured improperly. I suggest contacting your webhost for support.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.