Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How can I create a public gallery with no users or logins?  (Read 2625 times)

TMR Design

• Coppermine newbie
How can I create a public gallery with no users or logins?
« on: January 10, 2006, 05:13:02 pm »

I read the documentation and the FAQ and could not find anything on this topic.

I want to remove all trace of user logins or personal galleries and just present a personal gallery that all guests can view, comment on and send ecards. I do not even want to present the menus or options for users, registrations, etc.

I am the only one with admin access so an admin login page is needed and assuming it can still be the admin login page that exists it seems it would just be a case of removing the login and associated menus from the page(s).

Thank you,
Robert

IamDeirdre

• Coppermine newbie
Re: How can I create a public gallery with no users or logins?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 06:46:07 pm »

Check out this post: Here

They talk about adding buttons, but you can use the instructions to remove unwanted buttons as well!

However, I wouldn't do anything destructive to the file, use comments ( // ) instead of deleting, just in case you want those buttons later.

Good luck!  :D
Deirdre
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.