Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crop and Rotate error  (Read 2810 times)

flurdy

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://www.flurdy.com
Crop and Rotate error
« on: January 10, 2006, 12:47:50 pm »

Photos can not be cropped or rotated once uploaded.

Album is on a rebuildt server and I upgraded from 1.3 to 1.4.2 at the same time, so not sure if it is missing modules or 1.4 configuration issue.

Problem occur when trying to crop/rotate a photo. Usually then a preview starts appearing on the page, but it does not.
And when I press save picture and error comes up. The photo file is then reset to no size therefor lost.

The error is : "There was an error while processing a database query."

With debug on the sql error is :
    While executing query "UPDATE cpg132_pictures SET pheight = , pwidth = , filesize = 4096, total_filesize = 47545 WHERE pid = '692'" on 0
    mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '
                            pwidth = ,

So basically the height and width has not been populated in the update string.
I can include the whole debug info if required in another post.

The height and width has been fetched if I scan through the debug, but I presume these are the resized/rotated values, so the problem seems to be with creating the new photo.
So I have been testing with changing between imagemagic/gd1/gd2, installing a couple extra packages, etc with no result. I cant see how these settings are can be wrong since it works fine when doing the initial upload and creating the thumbnails etc.

Any ideas?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 03:53:57 pm by GauGau »
hmmmm

flurdy

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://www.flurdy.com
Re: Crop and Rotate error
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 12:55:34 pm »

Ah. okay. the album/edit folder had the wrong owner.
hmmmm
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.