Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Moderators for Album pictures  (Read 158934 times)

ARTURLION

• Coppermine newbie
  • Ia orana! ;)
Re: Moderators for Album pictures
« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2006, 07:47:14 pm »

I can't find a proper word for what You've done. Incredible! Everything works properly! ;)

BIG, big thanks for it! ;)

Now Coppermine Photo Gallery fits my needs in 100% ;P
(maybe in 99% because I don't like my gallery's skin but this forum is sufficient to find a solution for that problem ;P)

Great thanks again!

I think You should add this feature to moderator v.1.2 mod but I'm suprised no-one ever asked for that function that I did ;)

kxp

• Tester
  • Coppermine newbie
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2007, 10:54:13 pm »

i have a problem with people not allowed to log in

I had 2 accounts logged in (one in opera, other in IE) , one of them was admin, other was the test subject user to see how does this mod work. I had both users logged in already before starting to replace the files on my site so i just did those "on the fly". i got my second user to be able to modify things but then at some point i noticed that i wasnt logged in and lost my permissions so i tested a bit and this is what i got

When logging in it says coocies not enabled (2 comps, 3 different browsers, all the same). Tryed getting the old files back and trying them out 1 by 1 so i managed to see that after uploading init.inc.php i couldnt log in anymore. after replacing that file with original i was again able to log in but then moderators permissions weren't effective.

Downloaded version 1.1 from first post and i have the latest 1.4.10 on my server. I don't have the default theme, just downloaded something from this page but i don't think that matters that much. Also, only active plugin that's running is one favourites script which add possibility to add multiple pictures to favourites (bot those are seporate files, they didn't replace anything)

kxp

• Tester
  • Coppermine newbie
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2007, 12:05:11 am »

Ok, i have to make 2 posts in a row because somehow moderators have forbidden to edit my own posts or i'm just blind because i only saw quote on my last post....

ok thats that, i got it fixed, just modified my original cpg file instead of overwriting it with your file and it seems to work for now
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 07:27:18 am by GauGau »

netone

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2007, 03:03:08 pm »

why Moderator dont have access to modify title and description of files ?  ??? Is there any other hack that can let me do this, i realy need this option as i have some people assigned that will modify names of file & descritopn that i (admin) will upload  there are different person for different albums. How can i do this ? i dont want to assign them Admin access as they have access to specified albums.

ARTURLION

• Coppermine newbie
  • Ia orana! ;)
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2007, 03:39:36 pm »

This addon/mod really DOES it what You've described. If You also don't want moderators to have access to delete options in chosen albums, just editing title and description of files/photos, add also editpics.php from the last Abbas Ali's post here (Posted on: December 29, 2006, 12:01:54 PM). Good luck! Don't forget to make backup of Your gallery's script files before adding mod ;)

Jokke_K

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2007, 06:36:25 pm »

Is it possible to allow moderators move pictures from album to another in same category?

Abbas Ali

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • Spread the PHP Web
    • Ranium Systems
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2007, 07:08:29 pm »

Moderators can move pictures to any album which they have permission to i.e. if album A is moderated by group A and album B is also moderated by group A then group A user can move pictures from album A to album B.
Chief Geek at Ranium Systems

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2007, 02:14:25 pm »

Abbas,

i added the Uploader and Editor group again. The uploader group has permission to upload into public albums but they need permission from an admin before posting. Uploaders has a quota of 1024. In a test album i ticked on the option that users can upload files into that album and selected the Editor group as the group which can edit the album.

I then logged in as Loader and uploaded 1 file into that test album. A message came that the file was correctly installed. I then proceeded to the screen where you can select into which album you want to add the uploaded file. I select a album and proceed to accepting that. It then gives a message that the previous loaded file could not be added to the album and underneath that a message saying the process was done ok.

When i then login as a editor and go to Upload approval it says there are no files to be shown.
Where did i go wrong ?

Kind regards,
Hein

Abbas Ali

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • Spread the PHP Web
    • Ranium Systems
« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2007, 06:16:19 am »

Hein, I was not able to look at your gallery because of lack of time. I will do it shortly. I hope you haven't changed the un/pass you gave me last time.

Abbas Ali

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • Spread the PHP Web
    • Ranium Systems
« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2007, 07:38:00 am »

@Hein: You forgot to give your gallery URL.

Abbas Ali

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • Spread the PHP Web
    • Ranium Systems
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2007, 12:55:43 pm »

@Hein: I took a look at your gallery and it seems that nothing wrong with Moderator mod. The main issue is that files are not getting uploaded by any user (even admin) to any album. That means file uploading via http method is not working on your site. You will have to first fix that. Refer to File Upload Troubleshooting guide for the same.

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2007, 06:18:59 pm »

Thanks Abbas. At least now i know i implemented the mod correctly. I'll have a word with my sysadmin to see where the problem originates from.

Again, thanks for taking the time to have a look.

Kind regards,
Hein

Dmitriy Katkov

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2007, 01:04:20 am »

I forgot to mark one of the modified lines with ###### and since you applied the mod manually you didn't knew that.

In editpics.php

Replace

Code: [Select]
        if ($cat != FIRST_USER_CAT + USER_ID && !GALLERY_ADMIN_MODE) cpg_die(ERROR, $lang_errors['perm_denied'], __FILE__, __LINE__);

with

if ($cat != FIRST_USER_CAT + USER_ID && !GALLERY_ADMIN_MODE && !MODERATOR_EDIT_MODE) cpg_die(ERROR, $lang_errors['perm_denied'], __FILE__, __LINE__);

This should solve your problem.

Abbas

Many thanks to Abbas for very useful mod.
But, during installation I had the same problems, that n3n and Mr_Hat had. May be it is good idea to inform people right in main post that this mod works if "alblist" is enabled and add these missed ######## in to editpics.php of your .zip file?
Dmitriy

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2007, 02:52:05 pm »

Abbas

problem solved. Ticket http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=40623.0 was about the same message of the files not being uploaded.

Turns out the solution is to add
define('SILLY_SAFE_MODE', 1); in config.inc.php right after
<?php
Regards,
Hein
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 07:59:42 pm by Hein »

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2007, 09:36:56 pm »

Ok, got it to work properly now.

Example. I created two new groups within CPG called Moderator and Upload. I created two new users.
User 1 : name: user1 - primary group : Upload - secondary group : Registered
User 2 : name: user2 - primary group : Moderator - secondary group : Registered

I set the rights of the Registed group so it does not have the rights to upload to a public album. But it does need to get approval from a moderator on uploaded pictures.

I set the rights of the Upload group so it can upload to public album and also requires a moderator for approving the uploaded picture.

I set the rights of the Moderator group so it can not upload to public album and does not need moderator approval on uploaded pictures.

I tested a couple of pictures and when CPG is set like above it does the trick for me.

Thanks Abbas for a great mod  ;D. (any chance of getting this into a plugin ? )

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2007, 04:42:11 pm »

Abbas,

would it be possible to edit this mod so when you go to editpics.php?mode=upload_approval
you can also select all uploaded pictures at once ? This would speed things up for my moderators. They now have to approve each picture individually.

At my CPG the user with upload rights get 15 upload boxes. This is set to 15 because they can upload a maximum of 15 after each scouting event. Once a user uploads all 15 he/she has to set the album at each picture. Can the mod be edited to give the upload user a list of the pictures that were uploaded and then the choice of setting a album for all the pictures but also the option to set a album per picture (or would that be impossible to code).

Thanks again for your patience and support

Kind regards,
Hein

Abbas Ali

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • Spread the PHP Web
    • Ranium Systems
« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2007, 07:47:23 am »

When you go to editpics.php?mode=upload_approval it will show only those photos which are pending for approval.

To see all photos of a particular album to edit on editpics.php you can use the "Edit Files" button for that album

But to show all the files uploaded by a single user (in different albums) on editpics.php will be complex to code.

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2007, 09:18:30 am »

Ok Abbas. Thanks for the answer. If you say it's complex to code i believe it  :)

Thanks again for a great mod

Hein

dr9a8c

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2007, 10:12:35 pm »

Great Mod ;D

I have installed this mod and it does what it should do with the following exception: upload approval is always visible to all users.

I am using a custom theme. This also occurs if I switch to the hardwired theme. If I use the Classic theme everything is fine.

I am guessing that I need to add something else to my theme.php but I'm not sure what. Could you shed some light on this?

Thanks,

dr9a8c

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2007, 03:28:31 am »

I have spent days upon days searching this site for what I am looking for...but I do not see the answer anywhere else.

Attached is my custom theme. As I said before, the only problem that I have is that the upload approval link is always shown. If I remove the section of code which determines the look of the links, it works fine. How can I change the block of text referring to the upload approval to be visible only by a moderator?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.