Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: See thumb in a subcatecory  (Read 2535 times)

mon

• Coppermine newbie
See thumb in a subcatecory
« on: January 08, 2006, 03:40:40 pm »

Hi, i donīt speak english good, so Iīm sorry.
I have a question, i make a category, when i make a album in this category i see in the index page the name of the album a one thumb inside of the category, but if i make a subcategory and make a album inside of this subcategory, in the index page i donīt see the name of album inside of the subcategory, only see the name of subcategory, i have to make click in the category and then i see the album`s name and thumb, how can i make to see in the index page the category and subcategory albums and the thumbs of them?, thanks and sorry by my english

Bubble

• Coppermine novice
Re: See thumb in a subcatecory
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 07:14:40 am »

login as admin, go to "categories" then you will see a list of your cat and subcat, click to the "e" of the subcat you want to have the image display, then under "Category thumbnail", select the image you want to disply.  ;D

mon

• Coppermine newbie
Re: See thumb in a subcatecory
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 02:16:47 pm »

The first. thank you so much. I know, but the problem is, there are many albums inside to the category and subcategory and i donīt see the name and thumb of the albums inside of the subcategories if i donīt click in the link of the subcategory, you know?, in this moment i see the name of category father, its thumb and the name  and thumbs of the albums inside also i see the name of the subcategorys but i donīt see the names and the thumbs of these albums there are inside the subcategories. You can see the sample here http://ciclosjogar.com/kike2/index.php. MOUNTAIN BIKE is the category father and you can see the name and the thumb of the album there are inside, also you can see Aņo 2006 and Aņo 2005, itīs a subcategory and inside of Aņo 2005 there are one album and i doīnt see its name and i donīt see its thumb if i donīt click in the link and open this subcategory. I hope you understand me and i hope explain good, sorry for my english. greeting
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.