Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help needed after cleaning up galleries by phpmyadmin  (Read 3438 times)

xplicit

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Help needed after cleaning up galleries by phpmyadmin
« on: January 08, 2006, 01:42:32 am »

Ok first of all sorry that I ask this question after my pretty stupid action but I thought I was smart but overlooked a part...

My intention was to remove all files from a gallery which had 15 or less hits, there were around 1000 of such files so instead of removing them in coppermine itself file by file I removed them with a very simply query in phpmyadmin. And off course this went all OK.

BUT.. and here is the problem, I (stupid stupid I know) overlooked the fact that it only removed the entry in the database but not the pictures itself...

Is there a way like reversed batch adding (so more batch removing) files which are no longer in the database? I think the solution is something like batch adding but instead of adding the pics and generating thumbs and normals, now removing all (picture) files which are not allready in the database (originals, thumbs and normals).

I can programm php myself but I can't think of a smart solution to programm this.

Can anybody help me, or guide me in the right direction, or perhaps suggest another smart way to remove the not used files anymore.

Thnx in advance for your advice.
Don't ask me: Can you do this .... or Give me that...or I need Quick help in PM's. I'm not Santaclaus so post your questions on the board so it will be in the benefit for everyone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.