Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Div/Table size  (Read 4188 times)

MavricK

• Coppermine novice
    • MavricK Net Designs
Div/Table size
« on: January 07, 2006, 03:26:50 am »

of the main tempelet that holds all the content is set to 100%, if I set it to a pixel such as 760px or something, so i can put banners on the side of the gallery, will that conflict with the albums or data inside the div/table tags that hold the albums and image content? I don't want it to be all squished together, but i'm not sure how to add banners on the side of the gallery without doing that. Thanks

MavricK

• Coppermine novice
    • MavricK Net Designs
Re: Div/Table size
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 04:15:15 am »

also would it be possible to add an ad or div block to indivdual albums? so each album has its own ads?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 03:32:46 pm »

of the main tempelet that holds all the content is set to 100%, if I set it to a pixel such as 760px or something, so i can put banners on the side of the gallery, will that conflict with the albums or data inside the div/table tags that hold the albums and image content? I don't want it to be all squished together, but i'm not sure how to add banners on the side of the gallery without doing that. Thanks
What file do you refer to? What file did you edit? Why don't you configure coppermine (coppermine's config) accordingly instead of messing with the theme?

Use bbcode

We have a "one question per thread" policy you agreed to respect when signing up. Do so in the future.

Nightwalker

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 03:37:30 am »

Good thing I found this.  :)

BTW, MavricK, go to your config page, it's under Album List View, first option.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.