Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: more than one image in the "image view"  (Read 3933 times)

janck

• Coppermine newbie
more than one image in the "image view"
« on: January 05, 2006, 01:40:57 am »

You can choose the number of items in the "film strip" but you cannot in the "intermediate view". You have to click on every thumbnail to show it as "intermediate picture" and you have to wait a moment. It would be nice to show a choosen number of "itermediate pictures" in one column, one below the other, where you just can scroll down to have a look at them. I think this is much comfortable.

I had written a little galerie-script by myself which shows the "intermediate pictures" in a list one below the other and I think it would be nice to have this feature.

ecto

• Supporter
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • My very incomplete gallery
Re: more than one image in the "image view"
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 03:53:13 am »

janck, if you have a working mod, you are most welcome to share it! I bet there are people here who would appreciate it. Keeps the community going. :)

Rodinou

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • Tournicoti, Tournicota
    • http://www.sortons.net
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 09:38:31 am »

You can choose the number of items in the "film strip" but you cannot in the "intermediate view". You have to click on every thumbnail to show it as "intermediate picture" and you have to wait a moment. It would be nice to show a choosen number of "itermediate pictures" in one column, one below the other, where you just can scroll down to have a look at them. I think this is much comfortable.

I had written a little galerie-script by myself which shows the "intermediate pictures" in a list one below the other and I think it would be nice to have this feature.

that's why we have done this
> http://www.sortons.net/photos?album=2010&page=1

I hope one day team will accept AJAX technology, because CPG is incredibly powerful, but not very practice. but I think one mod was made in for 1.3 (compatible 1.4 ?) with Ajax Filmstrip.

janck

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 02:25:32 pm »

that's why we have done this
> http://www.sortons.net/photos?album=2010&page=1

on this website is only one "intermediate picture" per site?! I meaned that I like to have more "intermediate pictures" per site and I meaned not the thumbnails. Then you can look at more pictures without clicking on every thumbnail. I hope it is clear what I mean. Is it possible that you will implement this feature in the future?

In the Coppermine-Galerie you can choose the thumbnails per site but why you cannot for the "intermediate pictures" too? This is a nice to have feature.

janck, if you have a working mod, you are most welcome to share it! I bet there are people here who would appreciate it. Keeps the community going. :)

it is just a simple script (I have not modified or integrated it in the Coppermine-Script) which reads images from folders and show them. I do not think it is necessary to share it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.