Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error opening coppermine file  (Read 4014 times)

redlionman

• Coppermine newbie
Error opening coppermine file
« on: January 06, 2006, 06:48:12 am »

I am getting the following error when I try and open my coppermine file.   "Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/redlionm/public_html/coppermine/index.php on line 24"  This is generated when I go to the following site.   http://redlionman.com/coppermine/
My other site I get the following error  "Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/redlionm/public_html/cpg142/include/init.inc.php on line 167" This is generated for the site  http://redlionman.com/cpg142/  I have a seperate data base for each  in the same SQL and both errors started at the same time.  Is my data base corrupt or did something happen to my index files?  Any susgestions as to what to do wou;d be appreciated. 

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Error opening coppermine file
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 07:24:27 am »

Have you modified any of the files?

redlionman

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 03:28:12 pm »

I have made no changes in the data base nor have I uploaded any new files to coppermine in some time.

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 03:37:00 pm »

Reupload the affected files or perform an update to 1.4.3 if neccessary.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.