Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do not search album title  (Read 4153 times)

00flash00

• Coppermine newbie
Do not search album title
« on: January 21, 2006, 04:53:10 pm »

Hallo,
I have got album with title Lolita, but when I give search, according to album title Lolita, so me him will do not find, why you do not give it to them search title album?

Nibbler

Re: Do not search album title
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 05:21:53 pm »

It only searches details of the pics themselves.

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 05:32:07 pm »

My plugin adds on the ability to search album titles & descriptions:
Code: [Select]
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=26483.0.

As Nibbler said, this is not a core feature, so please ask any questions about this on the plugin thread.

00flash00

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2006, 06:12:48 pm »

ok i am using you plugin and when a click to search in Internet explorer an write my error message :

Template error
Failed to find block 'log_ecards'(#(<!-- BEGIN log_ecards -->)(.*?)(<!-- END log_ecards -->)#s) in :

<div align="center">
                <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1">
                        <tr>

<td class="admin_menu"><a href="admin.php" title="{ADMIN_TITLE}">{ADMIN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="catmgr.php" title="{CATEGORIES_TITLE}">{CATEGORIES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="albmgr.php{CATL}" title="{ALBUMS_TITLE}">{ALBUMS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="groupmgr.php" title="{GROUPS_TITLE}">{GROUPS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="usermgr.php" title="{USERS_TITLE}">{USERS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="banning.php" title="{BAN_TITLE}">{BAN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="reviewcom.php" title="{COMMENTS_TITLE}">{COMMENTS_LNK}</a></td>

<td class="admin_menu"><a href="picmgr.php" title="{PICTURES_TITLE}">{PICTURES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="searchnew.php" title="{SEARCHNEW_TITLE}">{SEARCHNEW_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="util.php" title="{UTIL_TITLE}">{UTIL_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="profile.php?op=edit_profile" title="{MY_PROF_TITLE}">{MY_PROF_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- BEGIN documentation -->
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="{DOCUMENTATION_HREF}" title="{DOCUMENTATION_TITLE}" target="cpg_documentation">{DOCUMENTATION_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- END documentation -->
                        </tr>
                </table>
                </div>

and click search in Firefox all is OK , what is problem?

This does at of each of theme for version 1.4.3 !!!!!!!! in Internet explorer

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 01:48:54 pm »

you have been told already that you're suppossed to ask questions that relate to the plugin in the thread that deals with the plugin. You also posted your issue on another unrelated thread. Double-posting and not respecting board rules makes supporters reluctant to look into your issues. Don't!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.