Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: critical error message  (Read 2476 times)

WickedElf

• Coppermine newbie
critical error message
« on: January 05, 2006, 06:28:59 am »

When I try to go into my albums from the category listing, I'm getting a:
While executing query "SELECT a.aid, count( p.pid )  AS pic_count, max( p.pid )  AS last_pid, max( p.ctime )  AS last_upload, a.keyword FROM cpg_albums AS a  LEFT JOIN cpg_pictures AS p ON a.aid = p.aid AND p.approved =  'YES' WHERE a.aid IN ()GROUP BY a.aid" on 0

mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')GROUP BY a.aid' at line 1

and underneath that it references function.inc.php but I'm guessing that's related to the debug function?

I searched here, and I saw the suggestion to redownload and reupload all the coppermine files, as something may have been corrupted.  Before I go through all that, I wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions.  Plus, most of the messages I found here related to a slightly different error message (that said something about category and 1000).  I don't know if it did it from the start.  I upgraded the other day and have made some changes since then, and I tried reuploading some of the non-changed files to see if that helped (like my theme.php and so on), but it didn't seem to have an effect on the error message.  I can go into the albums through links or pictures directly (like the random files), but I don't remember if in my testing of things, I navigated all the way into an album through the category. 

Does anyone else have any other suggestions before I reupload everything?    :'(

Thanks!! 
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 04:55:33 pm by Nibbler »

WickedElf

• Coppermine newbie
Re: critical error message
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 03:55:55 pm »

Just to update, I did do a fresh download and reupload of the files (which was thankfully less painful than I epxected) and the critical error has gone away. 

Yay!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.