Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with quota...  (Read 2957 times)

jolo

• Translator
  • Coppermine newbie
    • fotojoler
Problem with quota...
« on: January 02, 2006, 08:16:57 pm »

Hi all,

In my CPG (version 1.4.3) I've made user group called 'Fotograficy' with quota set to 50 000 KB. But one of users of this group has already 50 700 KB uploaded and still can upload files. When I lowered quota to 30 000 KB for testing he still is able to upload files. In groups config 'Fotograficy' group has Private galeries allowed as well as Public albums with no admin approve needed for upload. When I disable Public album access for 'Fotograficy' group, these users are not able to upload files at all (there is no Upload files link in their menu). So what should I do to make 50 000 KB quota works for 'Fotograficy' group of users? Im lost in idea how does quota work :(

thanks in advance - jolo
it's better to regret something you did that something you didn't do

Nibbler

Re: Problem with quota...
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 10:20:05 pm »

The quota only affects uploads to the user's personal gallery.

jolo

• Translator
  • Coppermine newbie
    • fotojoler
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 02:41:33 pm »

'Fotograficy' users upload files only to their personal galeries, other galeries are not allowed for upload to everyone. I have 'Public access' allowed for 'Fotograficy', because when I disable this option, users cannot upload files at all - there is no 'Upload file' link in main menu, they can create new albums in personal gallery, but are not able to upload any file.
it's better to regret something you did that something you didn't do

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 02:44:13 pm »

Yes, this has been discussed before. That option enables and disables uploading to everywhere for that group.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 22 queries.