Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error when registering new user  (Read 5240 times)

emsbear

• Coppermine newbie
Error when registering new user
« on: January 02, 2006, 05:35:15 pm »

I'm on 1.4.2 via Fantaisico and when a new user registers they get the following error....

Template error
Failed to find block 'log_ecards'(#(<!-- BEGIN log_ecards -->)(.*?)(<!-- END log_ecards -->)#s) in :

<div align="center">
                <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1">
                        <tr>

<td class="admin_menu"><a href="admin.php" title="{ADMIN_TITLE}">{ADMIN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="catmgr.php" title="{CATEGORIES_TITLE}">{CATEGORIES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="albmgr.php{CATL}" title="{ALBUMS_TITLE}">{ALBUMS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="groupmgr.php" title="{GROUPS_TITLE}">{GROUPS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="usermgr.php" title="{USERS_TITLE}">{USERS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="banning.php" title="{BAN_TITLE}">{BAN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="reviewcom.php" title="{COMMENTS_TITLE}">{COMMENTS_LNK}</a></td>

<td class="admin_menu"><a href="picmgr.php" title="{PICTURES_TITLE}">{PICTURES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="searchnew.php" title="{SEARCHNEW_TITLE}">{SEARCHNEW_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="util.php" title="{UTIL_TITLE}">{UTIL_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="profile.php?op=edit_profile" title="{MY_PROF_TITLE}">{MY_PROF_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- BEGIN documentation -->
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="{DOCUMENTATION_HREF}" title="{DOCUMENTATION_TITLE}" target="cpg_documentation">{DOCUMENTATION_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- END documentation -->
                        </tr>
                </table>
                </div>

---------------------------------------
Link to gallery
http://www.fansofjohngoodman.com/Gallery/login.php

I don't program so I'm fairly lost going through PHP code.  I can log in as admin and see the site fine.  I was running for quite a while on 1.3.x with no problems at all now after upgrading to 1.4.2 I get this.....any clues?

« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 07:48:04 pm by Nibbler »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Error when registering new user
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 05:55:20 pm »

You need to upgrade your theme. Please read the doc, link available at top of this page.

emsbear

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 06:04:08 pm »

Even if I'm only using the default theme with no modifications?

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 06:11:38 pm »

Oh, okay, different issue: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=24295.0

If you don't understand the fix, download the latest version of the file here: http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/coppermine/stable/include/themes.inc.php

emsbear

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2006, 06:22:36 pm »

made the changes and the error chaged to "There was an error while processing a database query  "

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 06:29:19 pm »

Could you please read the docs on doing an upgrade to 1.4.3, and not use Fantastico? We don't know what they did to the code so we can't provide in-depth support for it. Not that our code is always flawless, but we can't troubleshoot an issue caused by Fantastico without access to its code, so we need to eliminate that confound.

Nibbler

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2006, 06:41:17 pm »

Enable debug mode in config and search the board for the mysql error message you receive.

emsbear

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2006, 07:35:41 pm »

This is the debug data:
----------------------

While executing query "INSERT INTO cpg_users (user_regdate, user_active, user_actkey, user_name, user_password, user_email, user_profile1, user_profile2, user_profile3, user_profile4, user_profile5, user_profile6) VALUES (NOW(), 'YES', '', 'test33', 'test', 'testing@testing.com', '', '', '', '', '', '')" on 0

mySQL error: Unknown column 'user_profile1' in 'field list'
------------------------

raw data it attached

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Nibbler

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2006, 07:42:55 pm »

You hadn't run update.php. I have run it for you.

emsbear

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2006, 07:47:25 pm »

Thank you very much...it's working perfect now.  I really tried looking through all the forums first before posting the request.

Thank again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.