Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: thumbnail size increase on hover  (Read 4905 times)

natureframed

• Coppermine newbie
thumbnail size increase on hover
« on: January 02, 2006, 05:18:46 pm »

hey all, Happy new year! would it be possible to have the thumbnails increase in size when you hover over them to get a better look.  bit like on www.imagesource.com if you search for keywords then hover over the thumbs you will see what i mean.  would like this on my site at www.nature-framed.co.uk

Bacchus

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
  • Sith Marauder
    • Solitude
Re: thumbnail size increase on hover
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 06:03:00 pm »

I dont know how to do it but by lokking at the source code, it is done width DHTML/Javascript.

sbpoole

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 05:21:35 am »

I like it alot.  Would be cool if someone could figure out how to make a plug-in to do this.  It is beyond my skills though, sorry.  Maybe somebody skilled in that area could give it a try.  Good suggestion! 

natureframed

• Coppermine newbie
thumbnail size increase on hover
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 12:34:46 pm »

hey all, Happy new year! would it be possible to have the thumbnails increase in size when you hover over them to get a better look.  bit like on www.imagesource.com if you search for keywords then hover over the thumbs you will see what i mean.  would like this on my site at www.nature-framed.co.uk

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 03:01:55 pm »

merged your other posting on the feature requests board with this one. I guess, you want an answer now and not in a future version of coppermine (because that's what the feature requests board deals with). Don't double-post, we got your message.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.