Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thumbnail for album, but image doesn't show up.  (Read 5356 times)

Blueiris

• VIP
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • Horse poor!
    • Saddlebred World Gallery
Thumbnail for album, but image doesn't show up.
« on: January 01, 2006, 04:21:25 pm »

What might be wrong here? I have a category with several albums in it. A user has uploaded two images to one of the albums. Thumbnails for these two images don't show up in Random or Last additions for the category. Thumbnails show up in the album view, but if you click on a thumbnail to view the image, you simply get "No image to display."

You can see the problem at:

http://www.saddlebredworld.com/Gallery

Go to:

Saddlebreds > The Show Horses > Western Pleasure
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink - he's got to discover that it's wet for himself.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Thumbnail for album, but image doesn't show up.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 04:35:59 pm »

have you applied any hacks?

Blueiris

• VIP
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • Horse poor!
    • Saddlebred World Gallery
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2006, 06:08:48 pm »

Nothing that changes any of the standard code except for Donnoman's Unwanted Meta Album plugin, and that particular album isn't one listed for that. The one that is listed is working fine. Only other plugin is Nibbler's Filetypes Editor.

Other than that, I have the Image Scroller in there, which doesn't change the standard code. Running 1.4.3 with bridge to phpBB2.0.18.

Western Pleasure seems to be the only album that is afflicted with this problem - the others are working OK so far.

Edit - checked the database, the files are in there, and nothing looks wierd. Checked the userpics folders and the files are in the right place, full-size, intermediate, and thumb. They just don't show up except for the thumb.

Second edit: OH, [naughty word] It's my bad - in part.  ::) I uploaded the wrong version of codebase.php for the Unwanted Meta Album, and yes, that album was listed. (Blueiris gets much deserved slap upside the head from GauGau)  However, once codebase.php was corrected, the album listed did the same thing as Western Pleasure, so for now I've uninstalled the plugin, and I guess this thread should be moved to the Plugin section for further work.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 06:38:37 pm by Blueiris »
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink - he's got to discover that it's wet for himself.

donnoman

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From donovanbray.com
    • Donovan Bray
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 01:36:58 am »

I just released Unwanted_Metas 2.0 that eliminates the need for  modding displayimage.php and has fixed all of the known issues, and includes a graphical interface to select the albums.

http://cpg-contrib.org/board/index.php?board=31.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.