Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi, I need some help, "There was an error while processing a database query"  (Read 3692 times)

Pacos

• Coppermine newbie
    • Gaming Extremes ~ Go Beyond the Game

Hi, I followed the instructions on Troubleshooting the error Im coming up with uploading files and realized that this error even cause me to not be able to create a test user...

Here's What I've Got, This was when I was trying to upload an image:

There was an error while processing a database query.

While executing query "INSERT INTO cpg_pictures (pid, aid, filepath, filename, filesize, total_filesize, pwidth, pheight, ctime, owner_id, owner_name, title, caption, keywords, approved, user1, user2, user3, user4, pic_raw_ip, pic_hdr_ip, position) VALUES ('', '8', 'userpics/10001/', 'adverts~0.jpg', '8495', '16852', '107', '66', '1136100501', '1', 'Pacosgames','', '', '', 'YES', '', '', '', '', '165.247.85.50', '165.247.85.50', '0')" on 0

mySQL error: Unknown column 'position' in 'field list'

This was when I tried to create a test user:

There was an error while processing a database query.

While executing query "UPDATE cpg_users SET user_name = 'testman', user_email = 'pacos@gamingextremes.us', user_active = 'YES', user_group = '2', user_profile1 = '', user_profile2 = '', user_profile3 = '', user_profile4 = '', user_profile5 = '', user_profile6 = '', user_group_list = '', user_password = 'testpass' WHERE user_id = '14'" on 0

mySQL error: Unknown column 'user_profile1' in 'field list'

I have the Debug Info Available and will post it if you deem it necessary.  Anyone have any ideas, this has shut down the gallery at my site for quite sometime now and I'd like to be able to get it working again!  Thanks for your help!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 09:27:09 am by TranzNDance »

Pacos

• Coppermine newbie
    • Gaming Extremes ~ Go Beyond the Game

Nevermind, after searching some more, i figured out what was going on.  Your support forums are awesome!  Keep up the amazing work!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.