Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hardwire Questions?  (Read 3693 times)

ZakRhino

• Coppermine regular visitor
Hardwire Questions?
« on: January 01, 2006, 02:41:08 am »

Heya all I was woundering whom is the maker of the Hardwired Theme? And what is the main different between Hardwired 1 and 2 from the Demo?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Hardwire Questions?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 02:39:13 pm »

the Hardwired theme has been created by the coppermine dev team - the original has been created by Gregory Demar afaik. Most theme upgrade work has been done by Donnoman.
Hardwired2 has been a temporary test of the dev team durning the development of cpg1.4.x, I should have removed it when testing was done, but forgot about it. Did so now.
If you have further questions relating to the hardwired theme, don't try to contact persons individually, but post your question publicly. Don't PM devs!

ZakRhino

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2006, 02:51:32 pm »

the Hardwired theme has been created by the coppermine dev team - the original has been created by Gregory Demar afaik. Most theme upgrade work has been done by Donnoman.
Hardwired2 has been a temporary test of the dev team durning the development of cpg1.4.x, I should have removed it when testing was done, but forgot about it. Did so now.
If you have further questions relating to the hardwired theme, don't try to contact persons individually, but post your question publicly. Don't PM devs!

I was going to ask if Gregory Demar afaik would like to be commisisoned to make up something similar to the theme for my gallery.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2006, 02:58:47 pm »

the name is "Gregory Demar", the word "afaik" is an abbreviation for "as far as I know". Gregory was the original creator of coppermine, he left some years ago and isn't involved with coppermine any longer. He can not be contacted and therefor won't accept freelancer work.
However, others may be interessted and capable to do so. If you want a custom theme created for you individually, do as I suggested and post what you actually want changed and especially your budget (the amount of money that you're ready to spend) instead of trying to contact people individually.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.