Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Calendar Feature.  (Read 2843 times)

bucster

• Coppermine newbie
    • The Ford Cortina in Australia
Calendar Feature.
« on: December 31, 2005, 01:22:33 am »

Hi All.
I was too specific on the last feature request.
Sry.
Is a calendar feature possible?
Members or guests could choose pictures from the gallery or have a random selection.
The photos could be added to each month, year or calendar view.
They would include the description and file owner's details from the description fields.
Maybe have an option that could place the photo as a watermark behind the calendar.
As with calendars, members could add details of birthdays, events or whatever to the calendar before priniting, sending , etc.
Some details could be included in the custom fields at sign up, birthdays, holidays, etc.
Coppermine is a fantastic gallery for many users, At www.fordcortina.com.au the e-card sysytem is very popular and i think a calendar would be just as popular, maybe more so come christmas or holiday season.

Bucster

« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 01:30:45 am by kegobeer »
Kind Regards

Bucster

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: Calendar Feature.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 01:30:34 am »

No, you got the answer in your last topic.  We will not add any such calendar feature to Coppermine.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.