Advanced search  


cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Batch Add problem solved  (Read 4106 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Coppermine newbie
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 15
My Batch Add problem solved
« on: December 21, 2003, 05:55:31 am »

Thought i'd post how i solved my problem

When i was doing a batch add i would get the red X where the thumbnail was is suppose to be. GD was working fine so it was another problem.

I opened PHP.ini and modified

Code: [Select]
max_execution_time =  
max_input_time =        

I think the default was around 30, i changed to 200 and everything works great now. I guess some scripts take longer to complete.



  • Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 60
My Batch Add problem solved
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2003, 02:10:50 am »

What I usually do when I have a ton of images to add, is to add them by sets of 10 or 20 (depending of their size) simply by unchecking their box.

I don't have php.ini access =)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.