Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: User profile/gallery  (Read 3404 times)

Tweak

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
  • Green is Healthy :)
User profile/gallery
« on: December 28, 2005, 04:20:50 pm »

Not sure where to post this but I am curious if photos in public galleries are viewable on the "My Gallery" page.

Because I do not want to have Personal Galleries on my gallery, I just want users to upload files to the designated categories/albums, and for every photo they added it would show up in their gallery page created by the link like this: /gallery/index.php?cat=10001

Because right now, it is only the photos that they uploaded to their Personal Gallery that shows up on that page.  I was wondering if there was a way to make it show ANY photo that specific user has uploaded.  I can't find any related option to it.

I have BB integration on, does that affect it? (Because normally, would the CPG profile page show all the images?)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 07:36:44 pm by Nibbler »
-Tweak

Nibbler

Re: User profile/gallery
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 05:43:25 pm »

You can see all a user's uploads through the links on the profile page.

Tweak

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
  • Green is Healthy :)
Re: User profile/gallery
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 07:13:49 pm »

Ahhh I just found what I needed.

This link format --- http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=3260

Thx ;)

(I just couldn't use that page because the BB bridge wasn't giving me CPG's profile system, went straight to forum's ;))
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 07:24:13 pm by Tweak »
-Tweak
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.