Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Messed up my coppermine - help please!  (Read 4994 times)

asphyxiia

• Coppermine novice
Re: Messed up my coppermine - help please!
« on: December 28, 2005, 06:32:22 am »

im having the same problems but cant find where to change this code... where do i look?

my users cant register.. this is the debug info

There was an error while processing a database query.

While executing query "INSERT INTO cpg_users (user_regdate, user_active, user_actkey, user_name, user_password, user_email, user_location, user_interests, user_website, user_occupation) VALUES (NOW(), 'NO', '689430511196cd877e3b35777d8cb339', 'user', 'password', 'user@hotmail.com', '', '', '', '' )" on 0

mySQL error: Unknown column 'user_location' in 'field list'

File: /data/home/asphyxii/public_html/pics/include/functions.inc.php - Line: 105

please? where do i begin :)?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 08:04:58 am »

stop hijacking other threads and double-posting, do as suggested in http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=20762.0 and many other threads.

asphyxiia

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 05:46:09 pm »

huh??? now im really confused

I replied to the post in the area i was sent to and explained i have no idea where to find this file im supposed to change... i repeatedly asked and got no response, so i went back to the thread i was orignally sent to .. this one... and posted here...

i dont know what im supposed to do.. i dont know what file it is im supposed to change or even where to find it... i have searched high and low in these forums and am still not making any sense of what people are saying. MOST posts dont relate to my problem. and if it does no one will tell me where to find what im supposed to be looking for  ;D

im not sure what you mean by hijacking threads... im just posting in the threads you guys send me to <really confused> /shrug

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 07:54:52 pm »

you're suppossed to read that thread and do as suggested there, you're not suppossed to reply to the thread, saying the same you said on this thread. Did you do as suggested on the thread we refered to?

asphyxiia

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2005, 05:30:08 pm »

I did some of the things on some of the threads ive been sent to, but the last one where it said i had to reverse the code <which didnt say where or in what file :) > because of a downgrade.. didnt make sense seeing as i didnt downgrade, Nor do I know where to find this file that code was in .... i have no idea where to look :(  It also said something about myphpadmin??  im not to sure what that is either  ???  ???  ??? /cry lead me in the right direction and ill be out of your hair /laugh.. ack i feel so dumb...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.