Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Events calendar for members.  (Read 3064 times)

bucster

• Coppermine newbie
    • The Ford Cortina in Australia
Events calendar for members.
« on: December 30, 2005, 11:34:09 am »

Hi, "FANTASTIC SOFTWARE"
I use coppermine to drive my website.
www.fordcortina.com.au
I never required a forum, (we currently use FordAustraliaForums.com.au) so we were very happy with all the facilities within Coppermine.
Members are amazed at the professional design and are happy to sign up.
Now i have been asked for a calendar for events and shows, which members can access and edit.
I looked at the calendar hack previously posted but it is more directed towards picture retrieval from date uploaded.
I also considered other applications for integration and the most suitable with a nice interface was Vb3.
But at $160 or $80 depending on which license you purchase. Maybe extreme for a program when i only need a little corner of the main program, the calendar.
I still wanted all members to login from the coppermine interface. And existing members not have to re-register.

So well here i am, on hands and knees saying Great work Guys can you assist????
I'm not sure if you need any access to my site,

www.fordcortina.com.au
User. Calendar
P/word. test

If i am using Coppermine out of its depth, Eg- to handle a website that i should be using another program for and have it integrate with the Coppermine gallery, could you assist or suggest which better programs to use and how to do it correctly.

Any help is mostly appreciated,
Regards
Dave

« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 12:07:29 pm by GauGau »
Kind Regards

Bucster

Nibbler

Re: Events calendar for members.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 12:05:16 pm »

If you are looking for a mod, use the support board. This is for requests for new core Coppermine features and this is certainly not going to be a new feature as it would not be useful to the majority of users.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=15866.0

bucster

• Coppermine newbie
    • The Ford Cortina in Australia
Re: Events calendar for members.
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 04:15:32 pm »

Hi Nibbler.
I was probably too specific asking for the events calendar , rather than a calendar feature.
With an option to print out selected photos from the gallery on the calendar.

Sorry bout that.

Bucster
Kind Regards

Bucster
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.