Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: keep album out of random / last upload??  (Read 5655 times)

windyweather

• Coppermine novice
    • Windy Weather Photos
keep album out of random / last upload??
« on: December 25, 2005, 03:01:40 am »

Using CM 1.4.2(Stable)

I've got a mixture of pictures, some landscapes and some models. A few of the albums of models are "R"  rated, and I'm not looking to hide them, but I would like to keep them off of the front page - thumbnails out of the RANDOM and LATEST uploaded, and maybe "MOST VIEWED" lists.

I thought that I could apply a password to cause that. Then put the password in the album description, and let the user type in the password to see the album after reading a disclaimer... But of course, the "Me Only" lock on passwords defeats that entirely.

I don't want to have folks register to see the albums - nothing about the pictures is that sacred.

Anyway, is there a way to do what I want?
The feature is sort of like "solvent" for WordPress... Solvent keeps a post off of the first page of the blog. You can see it if you look in the categories, but it's not jammed in everybody's face when they start with the home page. I'd like some of my albums to be like that.

Thanks for your help.

ww

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 20 queries.