Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can someone help?  (Read 7985 times)

amandaarneson

• Coppermine novice
Can someone help?
« on: December 24, 2005, 08:26:50 pm »

I'm not sure if this would be the right board to post this on, I'm sorry if it's not. I have a little problem with my gallery. I went to it yesterday and it said this below, and so I asked my host and he said that he wasn't sure, and then I asked if that meant my gallery was deleted, and he said that he didn't think so but he wasn't sure. Here's the link to my gallery, http://www.simply-alexis.org/alexisbledelweb/gallery/ and below is what the page said.

Warning: main(include/init.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/seto123/public_html/alexisbledelweb/gallery/index.php on line 30

Warning: main(include/init.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/seto123/public_html/alexisbledelweb/gallery/index.php on line 30

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'include/init.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/seto123/public_html/alexisbledelweb/gallery/index.php on line 30

Thanks so much to anyone that can help :)

Nibbler

Re: Can someone help?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 10:46:06 pm »

Looks like some of your Coppermine files are gone. Restore them from a backup.

amandaarneson

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 10:47:57 pm »

Would you happen to know what files those are? Also, would that delete my photos?

Thanks so much :)

amandaarneson

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2005, 01:35:34 am »

Can someone please help with the question above? I had over a thousand pictures that I don't really want to add again :(

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2005, 01:43:39 am »

If you don't have a backup, download the installation package from our site and reupload all the files. Read the documentation on upgrading to see which files not to overwrite.

We don't know what files were lost but it doesn't seem like all of them were, though critical ones are not there. That's why you need to backup your files and database.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2005, 07:09:57 am »

posting a support request like yours on a board that is named "General discussion (no support!)" is not a very bright idea and makes supporters reluctant to help. Post your coppermine version - a moderator will then move this thread accordingly.

amandaarneson

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2005, 09:50:01 pm »

GauGau: In my first message I said that I wasn't sure what board to post in and I was sorry if it was the wrong one. I'm actually not quite sure what my coppermine version is because my host installed it for me. I looked in my ftp, but I can't find it. I'll ask my host asap.

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2005, 10:11:10 pm »

Go to your config page - the version is listed at the top.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2005, 10:17:55 pm »

For future reference, when you can't get into your gallery through the browser, open just about any file, like index.php with a regular text editor and it will show the Coppermine version.

But I also got the idea to check out docs/ and it revealed the version there so I've moved the thread accordingly.

amandaarneson

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2005, 02:32:40 am »

Ok, thanks. Sorry for bothering you. I've tried what all of you above said and I still can't fix the problem. Is there anyway someone could possibly do it for me? Sorry for the trouble, but thanks so much :)

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2005, 02:45:41 am »

You still haven't uploaded the files. Please read the manual on how to do an upgrade. You can check out the freelancer board to see if someone wants to help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.