Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature to see all pictures uploaded by a certain user  (Read 5355 times)

Tunnelrat

• Coppermine newbie
Feature to see all pictures uploaded by a certain user
« on: December 18, 2003, 03:51:04 am »

Is there any way to create a feature, where you click on the uploaders name and get to see all photos he uploaded to public albums in the gallery?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2003, 12:40:02 pm »

afaik this feature already exists: when clicking on a user's profile, you can click on the thumbnail in the profile to see the user's uploaded pics. This is of course only working in the standalone version of coppermine (without bbs integration), as you're sent to the forum profile if you use bbs integration.

GauGau

jason

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2003, 02:21:41 pm »

Quote from: "gaugau"
afaik this feature already exists: when clicking on a user's profile, you can click on the thumbnail in the profile to see the user's uploaded pics.

isnt that only for seeing the users personal gallery?  does it show pics in public upload areas too?  (i have no public upload areas, just curious)
jason

Tunnelrat

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2003, 04:38:19 pm »

I'm running a php-nuke site and the coppermine port for php-nuke. the feature would be outstanding, but I'm not able to code it, due my php knowlegde is far from good...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.