Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm looking for developer to install and customise Coppermine - $$$ paid work  (Read 4002 times)

prm2000

• Coppermine newbie

Having seen Coppermine in action on a few silly video type sites, I am looking to use Coppermine for a project I am looking to develop.

Please only respond if you have experience of working with Coppermine and making it work.  You will need to also show some examples of how you have made it work as well.

Therefore I need someone with experience in installing and customising Coppermine to work the way i want it to and also to be able to complete the project within two or three weeks of agreeing to do it. Of course, the quicker, the better.

I have a budget of between $100 and $200 for the installation and customisation needed and also another budget of between $50 and $75 for creating the site design.  And the site design needs to look fresh and easy to understand and navigate.

Here is an outline of what is needed.

I need to allow the upload of the following types of files:  video, audio and images.

People should be able to upload to the following sections:   video, audio, images,  greetings

Within each section there will be categories.  In video for example, these categories will include:  comedy, music, fun stuff, silly stuff, etc.

and the same applies for the other sections.

People can then upload to the relevant category.

But a person can upload to multiple categories as well. For example, they may have a video that is comedy but also it can apply to music, so it should be able to appear in both categories with the user ticking a box to confirm which category or categories they want it to appear in.

Before the video/audio/image appears in the public view, it will then go into admin to be approved before going live.

I also want people to be able to comment on any of the uploaded media. They should also be able to rate it and also be able to send it to a friend.  I want the send to a friend to take the form of an ecard. So will need an ecard style of posting to be send.

The maximum length of any video to be uploaded should be 5 minutes which is approx 10 meg.

When showing videos and other media, users should be able to see top 10 most popular for a category as well as various other ratings of the popular ones.

So there is an outline of what we are expecting. 

Please respond if you can do this work.

thanks

« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 03:48:31 pm by GauGau »

netfalls

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Netfalls

Hi prm2000,

I can take care of the design if you're interested.

Take a look there
www.panwild.com
www.netfalls.com

Cheers
Philip
In my view you cannot claim to have seen something until you have photographed it

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

job still open or has it been done?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.