Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Failed to find block 'admin_approval'  (Read 5261 times)

vxmedia

• Coppermine newbie
Failed to find block 'admin_approval'
« on: December 20, 2005, 12:08:59 pm »

Just upgraded to 1.4.2 when I click on the main category in Admin mode I get "There was an error while processing a database query"
When I'm in User mode and click on it, it breaks out altogether into code as below:
I've also bridged it with SMF 1.1, don't know if that is anything to do with it.

Template error
Failed to find block 'admin_approval'(#(<!-- BEGIN admin_approval -->)(.*?)(<!-- END admin_approval -->)#s) in :

<div align="center">
                <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1">
                        <tr>

<td class="admin_menu"><a href="admin.php" title="{ADMIN_TITLE}">{ADMIN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="catmgr.php" title="{CATEGORIES_TITLE}">{CATEGORIES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="albmgr.php{CATL}" title="{ALBUMS_TITLE}">{ALBUMS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="groupmgr.php" title="{GROUPS_TITLE}">{GROUPS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="usermgr.php" title="{USERS_TITLE}">{USERS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="banning.php" title="{BAN_TITLE}">{BAN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="reviewcom.php" title="{COMMENTS_TITLE}">{COMMENTS_LNK}</a></td>
                                </tr><tr>
<!-- BEGIN log_ecards -->
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="db_ecard.php" title="{DB_ECARD_TITLE}">{DB_ECARD_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- END log_ecards -->
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="picmgr.php" title="{PICTURES_TITLE}">{PICTURES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="searchnew.php" title="{SEARCHNEW_TITLE}">{SEARCHNEW_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="util.php" title="{UTIL_TITLE}">{UTIL_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="profile.php?op=edit_profile" title="{MY_PROF_TITLE}">{MY_PROF_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- BEGIN documentation -->
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="{DOCUMENTATION_HREF}" title="{DOCUMENTATION_TITLE}" target="cpg_documentation">{DOCUMENTATION_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- END documentation -->
                        </tr>
                </table>
                </div>

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Failed to find block 'admin_approval'
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 01:43:55 pm »

upgrade your custom theme then as suggested in the theme upgrade guide that comes with the coppermine package

vxmedia

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2005, 03:53:14 pm »

I upgraded from 1.3.2 to 1.4.2 and didn't have a custom theme I am using the hardwired theme.

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2005, 07:32:21 pm »

Did you upload all of the theme files?
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

lamama

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 04:48:26 am »

I considered starting a new topic, but I guess my problem is quite similar to this, so I write here.

Like some others here I keep getting these strange error message (thumbnails.php)

Template error
Failed to find block 'admin_approval'(#(<!-- BEGIN admin_approval -->)(.*?)(<!-- END admin_approval -->)#s) in :

<div align="center">
                <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1">
                        <tr>

<td class="admin_menu"><a href="admin.php" title="{ADMIN_TITLE}">{ADMIN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="catmgr.php" title="{CATEGORIES_TITLE}">{CATEGORIES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="albmgr.php{CATL}" title="{ALBUMS_TITLE}">{ALBUMS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="groupmgr.php" title="{GROUPS_TITLE}">{GROUPS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="usermgr.php" title="{USERS_TITLE}">{USERS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="banning.php" title="{BAN_TITLE}">{BAN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="reviewcom.php" title="{COMMENTS_TITLE}">{COMMENTS_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- BEGIN log_ecards -->
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="db_ecard.php" title="{DB_ECARD_TITLE}">{DB_ECARD_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- END log_ecards -->
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="picmgr.php" title="{PICTURES_TITLE}">{PICTURES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="searchnew.php" title="{SEARCHNEW_TITLE}">{SEARCHNEW_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="util.php" title="{UTIL_TITLE}">{UTIL_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="profile.php?op=edit_profile" title="{MY_PROF_TITLE}">{MY_PROF_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- BEGIN documentation -->
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="{DOCUMENTATION_HREF}" title="{DOCUMENTATION_TITLE}" target="cpg_documentation">{DOCUMENTATION_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- END documentation -->
                        </tr>
                </table>
                </div>

I've tried the fix Nibbler posted: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=24295.0
I've checked the servers disk space (some suggested to do so) and found it should be enough space left.

I've checked my (somehow modified) theme files and theme.inc.php. Maybe I've just overlooked something, but it seems like I can reproduce that same bug with the cpg demo gallery here, so the mods to my installation should not be relavant:

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/thumbnails.php?album=190

the result is the error message I've posted above.

"album=190" is a bogus value - it doesn't exist.

I guess that is the problem: invalid parameters and the way cpg handles them.

In my case: I've replaced my old 1.3.x installation of Coppermine with a fresh install of 1.4.x just a few days ago. Serveral links from other websites to my gallery were valid before, but now pointing to the fresh install, where they are no longer valid. The results are not regular cpg error messages, but that strange "template errors".

Can anyone reproduce this?
Any idea how to solve it?

Nibbler

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 12:30:16 pm »

The demo has not been updated to include that fix. Attach your theme.inc.php and your custom theme to your next posting.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2006, 11:46:43 am »

demo has been updated, fix works as expected.

lamama

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2006, 01:56:27 pm »

ok, I guess I made a mistake during the theme migration. A funny thing is that the actual theme works with Opera (result: "album does not exist"-message when accessing an invalid album number) while the fatal error appears in Firefox.

But before I'm doing any more alarm I will try to get my theme straight  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 20 queries.