Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with Anycontent(encoding) + a question about wich version i should use  (Read 4169 times)

TuXi

• Coppermine newbie

Hi there.. First; Very nice script! :)

I have downloaded 1.4.2 and now i'm fixing with it... but, when i put it on my server, and configure it to show my language (Swedish, with the utf-8 encoding) and tell it to show my Anycontent on the startpage, and modify my anycontent.php-file, with my text (includes "едц"-characters)... then i just get my box anycontent like this: "Varf?r sk?ll j?g"... I get "?" where it is "едц"... and if i change the encoding in the script, to my encoding: iso-8859-1, my anycontent shows the right letters, but every other stuff (wich is in Swedish) gets messed up...

so, how to get my anycontent.php to show "едц" with the encoding utf-8? is it possible?

or else, i maybe should install 1.3.5 instead of 1.4.2, cause there is the most of it in Swedish... But, there maybe is some major update wich is Really good to have, in the 1.4.2-version? or is it OK to have 1.3.5 instead? no vulnerability in 1.3.5?

//Joachim
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 11:53:03 pm by TuXi »
//TuXi

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

TuXi

• Coppermine newbie

thanx for that... but, i wont get it to work....  :(
//TuXi
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.