Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ambitious project, but I can pay to make it happen  (Read 4092 times)

zarnon

• Coppermine newbie
Ambitious project, but I can pay to make it happen
« on: December 19, 2005, 04:00:42 pm »

Hello!

I am running an overly ambitious hobby website that has the following;

phpbb ver 2.018   w/ template EZ Serenity
coppermine 1.35 , w/ Anime template
Tufat Flash Chat
and a Flash Gallery

TuFat flash script: http://www.tufat.com/s_flash_chat_chatroom.htm).

EZ serenity here http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo.php

I have uploaded, installed and have run everything for about a month on the forum and chat and 2 days on Coppermine.   It works great.   

The main reason I want to use someone is that I want to do some updates and do not want to end up a php-Nuke clone. But I look at my list of changes (below) and get a migraine.  I have a personal business totally unrelated to the site and trying to learn all that is taking time away from that.

Overall,  I want to add fun features while maintaining a distinctive flavor. 

Planned site changes:

(1) Upgrade of Coppermine (including theme to latest).  I have read 1.4 has a 'photo reorder'  feature.  If that is correct I'd like to upgrade for that alone!  Or if you can add a mod,  please!  That is something I really need on a personal and user level!

(2) Upgrade of Phpbb to some type of content management like phpbb fetchall or simplemaches , or smartor.   I want to use and integrate coppermine with that so probably fetchall works best.  Some of the things I want to do are:

(2.1) I have a small window I placed on the bottom of my screen which shows 'who's chatting'.  It is really small   
            and I want to make it more prominent. 

(3)  The overallheader.tpl file (in EZ serenity) has been modified by me where I changed two buttons (top right if you check out the demo) and links for them.  What I want to do is add two more to the bottom.  I'm so new at this trying to learn the tables and stuff is a little daunting.  I have a blank button gif I made on photoshop if that would help.

I also want to learn some of the things you're doing along the way,  esp the content management stuff.  Would you be willing to teach some of this?   I am willing to pay for that too.

Requirements:

I am willing to pay a professional rate,  but for that I would like a professional.  Please give me a little background on your experience.   A CV or some examples of your work would be great.  If you are on the W Coast (Oregon) that is a plus as I'd like to work with you.

If you have a quote for this work or an hourly rate,  please include that in your response.

You will need to sign a non-disclosure (NDA) for this work.

Please pm me here with your contact information or other details.  Thanks!

« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 07:45:15 am by GauGau »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.