Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Waterdrop: problem applying CSS  (Read 3649 times)

calibertolls

• Coppermine newbie
    • Caliber Tollers
Waterdrop: problem applying CSS
« on: December 19, 2005, 12:44:06 am »

Hi, I am new to Coppermine and CSS and having been playing with customizing the Waterdrop theme.  I am having trouble adjusting the font for the "Category, Albums & Files" row and the statlink that shows "x files in x albums and x categories with x comments viewed x times"  I can not seem to find the code that controls these lines.  I have set the font size & color in tableh1, but for those two lines only they show up Bold.  I want to get rid of the bold, so these lines are the same as the rest of the table h1 stuff.  I can't seem to find this in CSS.  Is it referenced somewhere else?

Link to my page is http://www.calibertollers.com/gallery/index.php?theme=waterdrop2

Thanks,
Latisha
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness". -- Dave Barry

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
Re: Waterdrop: problem applying CSS
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 01:06:35 am »

Latisha,

Unfortunately, what you are looking for is in themes.inc.php, which is in the include folder of coppermine.  Ideally you should not edit this file, whatsoever.  Instead, open the sample theme's theme.php file and search for statlink, you will find listings in a couple places where the contents of that class are embraced by "<B> </B> ".  Copy the entire block of code from the sample theme to your theme and remove the <b> </b>. 

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

calibertolls

• Coppermine newbie
    • Caliber Tollers
Re: Waterdrop: problem applying CSS
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 03:46:58 am »

Thanks, I will try that and post back if I have problems.

Latisha
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness". -- Dave Barry
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.